Good morning - Ashley purdy smut

You woke up with two arms wrapped protectively around you. You turned around and faced Ashley , the sunlight shining through the windows shown upon his perfect features. "Damn I'm lucky." ,you thought to yourself. Ashley stirred slowly opening up his beautiful dark, gorgeous, brown eyes. "Mornin' babe." , he smiles at you making your heart melt. "Morning, Ash." , you reply. Ashley wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you close.
He starts kissing you gently at first, but it quickly got heated. You slightly moan feeling him get hard against you. Ashley smirks and rolls on top of you, kissing slowly down your neck until he reaches the crook of your neck and finds your sweet spot. "Ashley.", you moan quietly. He takes a finger and gently slides it down your chest, down your stomach, and then he finally reaches your panty line. Ashley hooks a finger and slowly starts pulling down your panties. You know he's just teasing you for his own amusement. He got your panties to your ankles and tosses them to the floor.

  Ashley slowly slides a digit across your entrance making you moan loudly and buck your hips. "Impatient I see." Ashley smirks at you and you start to blush a violent shade of crimson. Quickly, Ashley slides his digit into you, making your eyes widen and your mouth contort into an "O" shape. Without warning, he slips in another digit and starts to pick up the pace. "Fuck, Ashley.", you moan tossing your head back. "Damn, babe you're so tight!", Ashley grunts.

You start to tighten around his fingers and arch your back feeling close to your climax. Ashley notices this and takes out his fingers. Your eyes shoot open and you look at him in his deep brown eyes, whimpering at the loss of touch. "It's okay, babe just hang on.", Ashley says climbing off the bed.

You watch as Ashley unbuttons and unzips his pants. You gasp seeing him thinking of how good it'll feel once he's inside you. He climbs on the bed and hovers over you kissing and nibbling your sweet spot once again. Ashley rubs the tip of his erection against your entrance making you moan loudly and wrap your legs around him. "Ashley, please!", you groan. "Please what?" , he smirked. You felt your face go red. "Please just fuck me!" you yell. Obeying you Ashley rams himself inside of you, and without giving you time to adjust, he starts pounding you at a deep and steady pace.
After a while you start to feel a hot sensation in your tummy. "A-Ashley, I'm so close." you moan. Ashley grips your neck "You'll cum when I fucking tell you to, got it?", he growled looking you straight in the eye. "Y-Yes", you whimper. "Good girl", he says pulling out of you, "Now get on your hands and knees.". You obey Ashley and follow his directions. Without warning he grips your hips tightly ,no doubt leaving a bruise, and fucks you from behind. It hurt at first , but gradually the pain turned into pure pleasure.
After a while Ashley's thrust start to become sloppy, and his breathing uneven then he leans down and whispers in your ear, "Cum for me baby." You didn't need telling twice, almost immediately you came. The clenching and tightening of your muscles made Ashley cum and you felt him empty himself inside of you, his warm cum splashing against your walls.

You both lay there for a while panting trying to catch your breath. "That was amazing babe.", Ashley comments. "Agreed.", you say. You nuzzle your face into the crook off his neck and you both for a few minutes until Ashley say, "I love you, y/n." "I love you too Ashley." you smile back.
Then the rest of the day you guys cuddle and watch movies.