Standing In For Selena [Justin Bieber]

“I just need a break Sasha! Please, just please, help me!”

“But I have no idea what to do! Plus, I hate your boyfriend so much!”

“I know you do but please… I need a couple of days to think.”

”Just a couple of days?”

“Just a couple of days, I swear!”

“Do you go on the streets of New York asking girls to be you every day or is it just today?”

“Just the girls that look exactly like me,”

“So you’re telling me there are many girls looking exactly like you and you choose me?”

Selena brought her hand to her forehead and sighed loudly.

“Please tell me you are smarter then that…”

“I was just kidding dummy. I promise nobody, not even your stupid boyfriend, will realize there’s something wrong.”

“Good… Now give me your phone.”

”Excuse me?”

“I said give me your phone.”

”I will not! I need it.”

“You will have mine. We need to exchange phones. Remember you being me?”

Oh… Yeah.. She was right…

I fished my phone out of my pocket and slowly placed it in her waiting hand.

“A black car is waiting outside. If they ask you why you changed your clothes just tell them you were bored and wanted something new. Now remember, you are not Sasha anymore, you are SelenaMarieGomez. You can sing, right?”

”I guess… yeah…”

“Very good. I’ll call you later to tell you more stuff about what you do.”

She gave me some shopping bags and her glasses and left me standing in the middle of the road very confused.

“Oh, and Selena?”

I turned around still not figuring out how I’ll remember my name is Selena and listened to the real one telling me.

“You have a date tonight. Good luck! I’ll see you in a couple of months.”

“MONTHS?! I thought you said days!”

But it was too late. She was out of the shop already and I was just standing there awkwardly waiting for something to happen. And then it hit me.

I was SelenaGomez.