Ariving together

Rose was curled up into a ball in the corner of the helicopter for the rest of the flight. She was rudely woken up by the pilot, "all passengers please sit in an upright position." Rose looked up and around, she saw lots of other passengers.
Maybe about twenty people had gotten on and a lot of them looking very awkward and shaken. One girl was even shaking.

***

The fellow walked through the middle of the bus looking rather intimidated by the other kids, they laughed and made fun of him as he walked past making horrible remarks. But then he tripped, his lunch flew everywhere, but in a split second him and his lunch hit the ground. Aubrey was staring in horror at the boy who every one was pointing and laughing at. "Get a move on!" The bus driver yelled, "sorry, so sorry."

He was cleaning up hastily. But then he slipped up on some clothing or something and the bus exploded with laughter Aubrey couldn't take in anymore she was swiftly making his way along the seats as everyone was mocking him and yelling. She finally came to him and kneeled down in front of him and his belongings helping him pack them up "thank you." He said with a sweet smile. "It's ok" she said with a sympathetic smile "aww, cute!" The boy who tripped him up said, while picking out a crisp from the packet "Moron." She said with a look of annoyance "oh, what you gonna do about it?" He said while kicking Ezra in the foot "ouch!" He yelped.

***

Rose didn't even know what to think, her brother was dead for all she knew.
At this point Aubrey couldn't take it anymore, she stood up fiercely and so did he in front of her. By this point Ezra had finished packing up and was backing off "whoa." Everyone said. Aubrey was clenching her fists, but then... A sudden burst of adrenaline! She slammed her hands into his chest and he went flying backwards into to seats, then she leant over him and attempted to punch him on the nose, i guess anger management didn't pay off, she thought. But then she was flung against the other row of seats on the opposite side of the bus he grabbed her top and shook her, everybody else swarmed in and dragged the two apart.