35

Dan 

When we get to my house, I turn around to see Phil staring into space. "Phil? You okay?" He immediately looks up, with a hint of terror in his eyes, but soon smiles. "yeah" he eventually replies.

Once we're through the door, I walk over to my mum and introduce Phil. She seems really happy that I've brought someone home, i never do. After the short conversation with my mum, we both head upstairs to my room. "Sorry, my room's a mess, I haven't tidied in so long" "it's fine" Phil says, staring at me. I look into his multi-coloured orbs as he looks straight back into mine. I grab his hand drag him into my room and sit on the bed, but i don't let go of his hand, fireworks are exploding within me. We sit on my bed chatting about anything and everything, until he stopped talking and looked at me intently. The silence wasn't awkward, but was filled with tension. He leaned in. I leaned in, but he made the first move.

He kissed me.

It was short, but extremely sweet. If he kissed me then he must like me, right? He was blushing madly, it was so cute. He was so cute. "You're so cute when you blush" I say in the spur of the moment. He blushes again, but shakes his head. "I'm not cute, i'm manly" he states matter of factually. I then shake my head in return, but my smile stays in the same place.

Phil

I did it. I kissed him. Now I need to ask him the question. "Dan?"

"yeah"

"can we go out?"

"of course, Philly"

"don't call me that" I hated that nickname, but it sounded nice coming from Dan's mouth. I grab his hand and run downstairs. Thankfully, Mrs. Howell wasn't there to see us holding hands. "where are we going? I don't like surprises"

"I'm not telling you, but I know you'll like it" We walk through the gates of the park and I pull him towards the bench we both sat on a measly two days ago, even though it feels like a lifetime. He smiles as he sees me sit on the bench. Our bench. "I know we have only known each other for a few days, but i really like you, and i hope you like me back enough to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course i like you, silly, and yes I will be your boyfriend" and to end the perfect night, we kiss. To mark this day we engrave our names and the date into the bench, now it is truly ours.

A/N well that wasn't as long as i thought it would be, but there it is. Most chapters will probably be like this, unless i'm feeling extra lazy and can only write one sentence. The video is just a cute Phan video.