4

What do you wear when going to a photoshoot for the first time ever?

"Oh god, what will I wear?" I say to myself, looking through my now surprisingly dull closet.

"Don't stress about it," I hear at the doorway.

I turn to see Bryana, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a black tank top. Her hair was in a ponytail with her bangs to the side, wearing some black Converse. I shake my head, "Why aren't you all dolled up?"

She laughs and walks over, "They dress me on set. I can't wear makeup or anything, they do it all. I'll help you look for something."

That sounds nice. Can they dress me too?

"Oh and Bryana, I told Emily that you'd like to go with us and she said she'd love that."

She smiles, "Great!"

I decide on a navy blue dress that looks casual enough for the event but nice enough to show I care. I don't hate her, anymore. Is it because she's taking me to a photoshoot? I hope not, what a horrible thing to do.

"We gotta go Lauren! Come on!" She yells from downstairs.

I pick up my bag and walk downstairs. I had done a quick makeup look, just my face. I know Bryana has a makeup artist on set, maybe she can show me a little.

I see her standing at the door, a coffee in her hand, "Hey, Ash is taking us, after all, he's headed downtown with the boys, he said he'll drop us off."

"Yeah, that's fine."

She smiles and walks out first, her natural bouncing along with her little jump in her steps.

I wait for Ash by the table and go for some orange juice in the fridge. Such a great way to start the day, literally. Orange juice is so refreshing it's great.

"Let's go Lauren," he says running down the stairs.

I quickly gulp down my juice and walk out the door Ash was holding open for me. Bryana was taking a call outside when she sees us and smiles.

"Sorry," she says hopping into the passenger seat, "I was talking to my manager."

"What is she saying?" Ash asks while starting up the car.

"I have to go home on Monday. They need me for a few ads on Tuesday."

"No!" Ash whines, "We just got here."

Bryana smiles sympathetically, "You can stay here Ash, I can go by myself."

"I want to be with you though,"

I awkwardly look down at my phone to pretend to ignore their conversation. I didn't really care that he preferred to be with her rather than me, but he wasn't going to think so. I shift my eyes up to see Bryana whispering something to Ash, so I quickly put in my ear buds to avoid conversation.

We drive past some buildings with street art, one saying "Spread Love" with a picture of a man with a gun being crossed out by a big X. American problems spread down under as well.

I turn around after feeling a hand rest on my knee, facing Bryana,

"We're here!" She announces proudly while picking up her bag and opening my door.

"Are you excited?" She asks,

I nod, "It's going to be so much fun."

We walk out into the factory-like building and are greeted by a few men.

The tall man with a thick Italian accent reaches out for Bryana's hand, "Ahh Bryana so nice to see you again! I see you've brought some friends?"

Bryana smiles her famous smile, "Yes Mika, this is my boyfriend Ashton and his sister Lauren. Ashton's just leaving though."

Mika stares down at me, being 5'3 sucks sometimes. He kept his smile on his face while looking at me though, and he grabbed my hand to kiss it, "Lorena, is it?"

"Lauren," I clarify.

"Ah, ottime, Lauren. How old might you be?"

"15," I respond.

He gets this different look on his face, "Just like my son! Dov'è? Luca!"

I presume he called for his son Luca who was downstairs. Walking up the spiral stairs is a boy who was as tall as Ashton, but definitely not as old as he is. His brown fetus Harry Styles curls were everything, while his smile showed off his perfect teeth and created little wrinkles by his eyes as he grinned at everyone.

"Hi everyone, Bryana lovely to see you again, and you are?" he asks politely.

"Lauren," I answer while giving him my hand, which he was reaching out for.

"Lauren, that's a beautiful name. I'm Luca, and I obviously don't have my father's Italian accent, I was born and raised here."

"So was I!" I say stupidly, he could probably assume.

He chuckles at my quick response, "I see, would you like to go see around the studio? I'd be happy to give you a small tour."

I glance over at Bryana who was now speaking with Mika about who knows what, "Yeah, let's just go, I'm pretty sure she won't notice."

"But I will," I hear behind me.

I turn around to meet eyes with Ashton, towering over me with his arms crossed, "Oh hey, I was just about to ask you Ash," I save myself.

"Ask me what?"

"Well, Mr. Luca over here, son of Mika aka the photographer, asked if I wanted to take a tour of the studio. I was gonna ask Bryana but she looks very busy, so you know, I was gonna find you."

His head tilts to the right, "Were you really?"

"Fine, No I wasn't, but now that you've caught me, can I?" I shyly ask.

"Yes you may. I have to go anyways so be careful. I'll text Bryana where you went but don't take long, the whole point of you coming along was to see what a photoshoot is like and how it works."

I nod, "Yeah I won't take long, bye Ashton."

He waves as he walks away.

"Ready?" Luca asks.

I smile, "Yeah let's go."