The life of a dead girl

Ravens POV

"See what you did Raven?! SEE WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR OWN MOTHER?!" The demon he disguised as my mother says to me

"I didn't do it mommy I didn't do it!" I scream

"Raven. You've been a bad friend." I hear from behind me

"Izzy?! You have to help me!" I scream

"You've been baaaad!" She drawls out, and gets out her bracelet whip

"IZZY WHAT ARE YOU-" I start but she begins whipping me

I scream and fly out of bed. My memories do nothing but haunt my nightmares. He disguised demons as the ones I loved, and made them do terrible things to me.

I go to the kitchen and fill up a cup with water. Sitting down at the table, I catch sight of myself in the mirror. My maroon hair is ratty and tangled, my makeup has been on for days. Dark bags sit just beneath my eyes, causing me to look a few years older. I grimace at my appearance, and decide to go take a walk through Central Park.

Walking out the door of my small studio apartment, and I walk through the large streets filled with people. As I'm walking, I see a group of three. On second glance, I see that it's Alec, Izzy and Jace, in front of the bar I usually go to on my bad days.

"YO WILLOW HOWS IT GOING?!" My boss yells at me, using my made up name.

I peek out from my hood to see Alec looking at me

I turn around and run into the club Pandamonium.

I see a sign for the ladies room, so I go in. I splash some cold water on my face.

As I exit the club, a guy in a ponytail grabs my wrist and pulls me into an alleyway.

"HELP!" I scream, but I know no one hears me

"Valentine wants his experiment back!" The guy yells before launching at me

He stabs me in the stomach with his seraph blade, causing me to fall down.

"OH MY GOD!" I hear a males voice say.

I hear someone take down the circle member, then right before I blacked out, a blurry face came into view.

"Raven?!"

Alec's POV

"YO WILLOW HOWS IT GOING?!" The bartender yells

I look up to see a hooded girl, running away.

"That was odd." Izzy says in the monotone voice she's been using for 2 years since she left us.

"Yah." Jace says in the same tone

Raven leaving us was possibly the end of all things happy for the entire institute.

Now we just kill demons, report to the clave, train. That's it. Nothing more.

"I'm gonna go scope out Pandamonium, meet you guys back at the institute." I finally say

Walking out the door, I notice it's exactly how Raven liked the weather. I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts, though no matter how hard I try, I can't forget anything about her.

"HELP!" Are the words that cut my thoughts short

I run to where the sound came from to see a circle member holding a girl against the wall.

"OH MY GOD!" I say and run at the guy, stabbing him with, my blade, but not before he stabs her stomach.

Once his body falls, I can't believe my eyes. Laying in front of me, is Raven. My best friend, the girl I have fallen in love with, dying in front of me.