A New Love (Sawyer Hartman Fanfic)

~Talia~

I still can't believe I'm moving to LA! I'm finally getting out of cold England! It's still like a dream. Even though I'm leaving my friends and family behind I just know I'm going to enjoy it. I can't wait to get my YouTube channel sorted out, that's why I'm moving to LA.

I packed my clothes hyper like a little puppy. I dragged my heavy suitcase down the stairs of my flat and got in taxi (saying goodbye to my friends first). I got super excited as the taxi pulled up to the airport. When I got in I said goodbye to my suitcase and went to the gate where my plane was waiting.

After the 12 hour flight I was exhausted but I still wanted to make a stop in Starbucks. I got out the airport and saw that my rent-a-car was waiting outside. I was renting a car until I save up for my own. The driver handed over the keys and u drove to the centre craving a coffee. I stepped inside Starbucks. "Oh shit I'm sorry!" I said crashing into someone. "It's ok, you look new" he said confused. "Yeah I literally just got here" I explained "The names Sawyer by the way would you like to come and sit with me?" "sure!" I said. I thought Sawyer, I've heard that name before and I'm sure I've seen him before.

I got my drink and sat across from him. "I didn't tell you my name, it's Talia" "that's a beautiful name!" Sawyer said "Thanks" I blushed. We made small talk for the rest of our time together. "Can I get you number, I'd love to show you around the city sometime?" "ok" I said. We exchanged numbers and went on our way.

As soon as I got in my car I remembered who it was. It was only Sawyer Hartman! I nearly had a heart attack, I watch him on YouTube all the time! I drove to my new house with a huge smile on my face. I was greeted by the removal men. They helped me sort my furniture out. It was now about 11pm so I decided to go to bed. I couldn't wait to hang out with Sawyer tomorrow.