Chapter 43

I got up. "Where are you going?" Sawyer asked

"To tell Keisha that I'm moving back in with you and while I'm there, get my stuff" I said, grabbing my car keys off the kitchen counter.

I walked out the door to my car that was parked right next to Sawyers. I smiled before pressing the key to open it. I stepped inside, then stuck the key in the ignition before driving off.

"Ugh why is there so much traffic" I grunted, noticing a long line of other cars all the way down the road.

After a long while I got to Keisha's. Since I had my own key, I just walked in. Keisha was sat on her sofa watching TV.

"And where have you been?" she joked, putting on a voice that sounded like a mom.

I laughed "I haven't got time to explain but I'm kind of moving back in with Sawyer" I said

"Good for you guessing that you've came to get your stuff" she smiled

That made me sound really bad so I replied "Not just that, I want to say thank you for letting me stay here for the length of time I did so I was wondering of you'd like to come out tonight, if you're not too busy?"

"I'd love to, thank you" she said

I ran upstairs and packed all my stuff. I didn't realise I much I had so this took a while.

Once I was ready to leave Keisha I said my goodbyes.

"So, will you be ready by 7" I asked

"Yeah, I can't wait" she began "Are you sure you're doing the right thing here?" She asked in a serious tone

"Yeah I'm sure, don't worry about me" I reassured her

"Ok then, see you later" she said opening the door for me as I had my hands full. She came out to the car with me to help me put the stuff in it.

"Bye" she said, leaning in through my car window.

"Bye" I said before driving back to Sawyer's.