The tutor

Justin and i talked about it and then we went over to the sign up table. I signed up and the judge people were shocked. I was a girl! I was assuming they had never had a girl sign up. I was going to have some impressing to do.

Me and Justin walked home quietly.

As I walked in, Everyone was all quietly sitting in the living room. Oh great. Lecture time. "What did I do this time." I asked. It was most likely something stupid like , I used the rest of the toilet paper and didnt put a new roll on or something like that.

"We got a phone call from your school today, Melody." What is this all about? I wonder what its about? "Your flunking science, and its only been a week! We've decided on a tutor. He will be here at 7:00."

"WHAT!?! I screamed "I SIGNED UP FOR A COMPETITION AT 8:00! THEY'RE GOING TO THINK I'M A PUSSY! YOU GUYS SUCK!" I ran up stairs and slammed the door shut! I locked it so they couldn't get in.

I grabbed my iPod and got on twitter. I made a post that said "Just great. The thing i thought would be awesome, now sucks, and it hasn't even been a week." This was going to be just great.

I looked at the time. It was only 5:00. What the hell. I put in my head phones in and put She looks so perfect on replay. I finally fell asleep.

~about 2 hours later~

(Knock knock knock) Ugh, what time was it. I grabbed my iPod. Holy shit! It was 7:45 already! "WHO'S THERE!" I yelled. Most likely it was the tutor. I wonder why they waited this long?

"Its your tutor." They said .

"One minute please." I was a mess. I ran into my bathroom, brushed my hair, my teeth and put on some new cloths.

I ran over to the door and prayed it was a hot boy. I opened up the door.

Oh shit. It was the most ugliest nerdyist boy in the whole school (that i know of). Nick.

A/N

hey guys thanks for reading. and ive been debating whether or not I should update or delete the story. that's why it took me so long to update, so comment what you think please. thanks. remember I'm doing majority rules.