Phillip

Phillip: hey gorgeous 😊
Y/n: hey 😊
Phillip:wyd?
Y/n:nothing what about you?
Phillip: I'm not gonna lie to you I am really feeling it tonight and need you to come over I have been really stressed I really need you
Y/n: I'm on my way be there in 10 minutes 😏😉
10 minutes later
I arrive at Phillips house and go and knock on the door Phillip opens the door and says we have to be quiet because it was 3 in the morning and everyone at his house was asleep so he leads me to his room and I sit on the bed and Phillip sat next to me and all he had to do was look at me with the beautiful eyes and perfect lips and I was already makeing out hard core with him I could tell how stressed he was so I pushed him on the bed got on top of him and said its ok let me do all the work and u just sit back and relax he looks at me and smiles and I knew exactly how to please him 😏 I took of his shirt and mine revealing my lace bra Phillip just looked at me and smirked I knew how to turn him on so I went to his next kissing him giving him multiple hickeys and then let out a little moan in his ear then I was working my way down giving him hickeys on his abs then I teased him and I could tell he wanted me to go down already so I pulled off his pants and he was hard I then gave him the best blow job of his life and I kept licking on the tip of his dick bc I knew he really liked that then i sat on it and started riding him and as soon as he was about to cum I got of then started thrusting his dick up and down then he finally let go and came all over my face he then let out a good moan and he said do u want me to do u and I just looked at him and said maybe another time but right now I'm gonna put u to sleep I got up next to him and put his head on my chest and rubbed his head until he fell asleep and I put on one of his shirts and got in bed and we both fell asleep next to each other.
Sorry this one isn't as good I was in a rush but anyways I hope u enjoyed ❤️