50 shades of phillip

Phillip and I were at my house and we were sitting down on my bed cuddling and Phillip said do u want to go out and do something I said sure what would u like to do and he said u want to go to hang out with some friends or something and I said yes so later on that night when we were hanging out with our friends we headed back to my house and we decided to watch a movie and the only movie Phillip wanted to watch was 50 shades of grey so I played the movie and right at the sex scene Phillip was starring at the screen and I could see his boner from his pants I looked at him and said u want me to fix that and he looked at me surprised and didn't hesitate to say yes so I paused the movie and took him to my room and we were undressing each other on the way there and he pushed me on the bed and told me to arch my back so I did and he stuck his big cock inside of me and I couldn't help but to let out a scream he started pulling in and out of me really fast as soon and then he pulled out and came all over my back I turned around and he went to my drawer and said and pulled out handcuffs and came back and said your not done this is only round one and then he smirked and handcuffed me to the bed I was kinda scared but then again I was actually really wanting to be handcuffed by him he then got on top of me and started going again then came all over my stomach he then went down to my pussy and started French kidding it it felt so good all i wanted to move so bad but he was holding me by my hips holding me still I couldn't hold on anymore so I came and then he uncuffed me and said now what we gone do I looked at him and said u think that's it we gone go for round three I flipped him over handcuffed him the started riding him giving him a good view of what was going on I got off before he could cum and stared sucking his dick then when he couldn't take it no more he came all in my mouth I looked up at him and I said round four and he said maybe later I'm tired af and I said ok and I lauded next to him and finished watching 50 shades of grey.