Chapter Eight~

((Resisting the urge to screech the cheap thrills lyrics..))

Travis's  POV.

  When I woke up the next morning, Zane was sitting on the edge of the bed, stretching. "Mmmmornin'." I said, stretching out the word. "Morning.." Zane said, reaching down and grabbing his shirt that was one the ground. He put it on and pulled it down, covering himself. I chuckled and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "So what's up?" I asked. Zane shrugged. "I need a shower though.." He said, standing up. "Well, you go do that, I'm going to find some clean clothes to put on." I said, standing up. Zane looked over at me and started to laugh.

"What?" I asked. Zane pointed at me and I looked down. "Ooohh.." I said, noticing I didn't have any clothes on. "You didn't even acknowledge it.." Zane said. "Eh, oh well, gotta let a man go free some times.." I said. Zane laughed again. "Whaat, I ain't got nothing you haven't seen." I said, walking to him and putting my arms around his waist. "Yeah, I know, but still, have a little dignity, man.." Zane said. I laughed and picked him up bridal style. "Ahh! Travis!" Zane exclaimed, holding in another laugh. "Whhaaatt?" I asked. "Irene, at least put some pants on!" Zane said. "Hey, you can't say anything, you don't have any pants on either.." I said. Zane laughed again. "At least I'm trying to cover myself up." He said. "Aww, come on you know we both look good with or without clothes on~" I said. "Yeah, okay hot stuff, can ya put me down now? I really need to take a shower.." Zane said. "Sure thing." I said, kissing him before setting him down.

  I watched as he grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom. "Don't get any ideas!" He yelled before shutting the door. "Hey! I make no promises!" I yelled back, holding in a giggle. "Ya know I really should get dressed.." I said to myself before pulling out some clothes and pulling them on. After a few minutes Zane was done with his shower and walked out. "Can we go get food now?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go.." Zane said.

Katelyn's POV.

  "Miss Katelyn!" Rose exclaimed, running into the kitchen. I looked down at her. "What's up?" I asked. "Can I fix my own breakfast this morning?" She asked. I shrugged. "Why not, it's just cereal.." I said, putting the box on the table where the bowl was. Rose climbed up in the chair and took the box. The baby started to cry from upstairs. "I'll be right back.." I said, walking out of the kitchen and into the kids room. I took the baby from the crib and rocked it a few times before deciding to take him downstairs to feed him.

I walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen. What I saw made me freak more than anything.

"OH MY IRENE HOW DO YOU SET A BOWL OF CEREAL ON FIRE!?"

~~~

Omg I died while writing this.. Why do I always write Zanvis at midnight?
Oh well...

 Why do I always write Zanvis at midnight?Oh well