.03

The seekers were now everyone but Marinette and Adrien. Nobody could find them. After trying to scale a wall, Kim fell on his back leaving a small bruise on his shoulder blade. Nobody could catch them.
They had 36 hours precisely left. Saturday, midnight.
She heard Chloe shrieking in the distance to find "her Adrikins" and "that beast marinette" over and over. Adrien sighed, laying back on a rooftop.
"This is fun! I wish I got into public school sooner."
"Ah, it is fun. I've never won before, this'll be fun." He looked at her.
"You've never won? Haven't you scaled buildings before?"
"It's a... Newly acquired skill." He nodded, looking back at the stars and wincing when Chloe's voice got louder.
"THERE THEY ARE!" He heard Nino yell.
They peered over the edge to see their entire class with red paint, staring at them in amazement.
"Adrien." Marinette whispered, tilting her head to the right.
"Got it." He whispered back.
Circle around and meet her back two houses over to the right.
He jumped up, and sprinted away. Only Alya and Nino remained, staring at Marinette.
"When did you learn to do that?!" Alya yelled.
Marinette cackled at her, and saluted her with two fingers before running the opposite direction as Adrien.
Somewhere along the way, she realized he had to be Chat. Because she saw his Kwami, no doubt. Tikki had told her Plagg ate cheese, so she got cheese bread from her mother.
Alya and Nino sprinted after her.
She lost them, and found Adrien cornered in an alleyway by students, who were trying to climb over piles of junk and a dumpster to get to him. He looked up, and winked at her before rolling under the dumpster.
The students were baffled, looking around for him. He rolled out the other side, narrowly dodging Max and scaling the wall. When they realized what he was doing, and that Marinette was there, they tried to follow.

They couldn't.
"My lady." Adrien winked, taking her hand and running with her. She laughed, following.
"Kitty, what do you say we really impress them?"
He turned to her, slightly shocked.
"You don't mean...?"
"Oh, yes."