Chapter Seven: Summer Break

Jesse POV:
I ca t believe it's summer break! And next year I'm going to be a sixth grader! And it's summer! It's going to be Lukas birthday party too! This is going to be awesome!
Lukas POV: (For a short time)
I.....I can't believe this. I can't tell Jesse this. I can't break her heart.
//Skip to Lukas Birfhday Party//
Today is the day I have to tell Jesse.
Jesse POV:
Yay! Today is his party! I can't wait to see him! When I walk into his house, I saw a pool in his backyard. "Mom, can I go in the pool? Please!!" I pleaded. "Fine go ahead Jesse." My mom told me. As I was climbing up to the deck of his pool, I noticed a bunch a boys in the pool. I could q-feel me getting red. I ran inside, and sat on the couch.
Carries POV: (Lukas adopted mom 4 a short time)
I saw Jesse run right past me and sit on the couch. I went outside to go tell Lukas that Jesse was here. "Lukas! Jesse's here!" I yelled. "Coming!" He yelled back.
Jesse POV: (Short)
As I was sitting on the couch, I heard Lukas's mom yell. I looked out and I saw Lukas getting out of the pool. He had his towel around his chest, but I still blushed. Petra was there too, but when I went to talk to her Lukas walked in. He took off the towel and I saw his chest.

(All credit goes to PrettyTheArtist!)I started just looking at Lukas

I started just looking at Lukas. "Hey Jesse. Can I talk to you alone?" He asked. "S-sure." I replied. As we were walking away Petra looked at us like me and Lukas were going to kiss or something. 
Then when we got to his room, I sat on his bed and I sorta blushed. Oh no, I better not be getting the effect! At our school, people got this thing, where you get all blushy and all that gross stuff. I think I was getting it with.... Lukas! No, his a friend! You don't get like that with friends! "So uh... Lukas, how are you liking your birthday so far?" I tried to break the silence. He didn't talk back. "Lukas?" I asked. I got up and looked at him. He was crying.
(Ready for me to break your little Lukesse heart? Mahahahahahahaha!)
"Jesse, I'm-I'm moving." He spoke. I got a little teary myself. "No! You can't be moving!" I said with a sniff. "I know, I-I don't want to move." I ran into his arms. "No Lukas! Please don't! You and Petra are the only friends I have! Please don't do this to me!" I cried into his arms.
(All right, I know I was harsh, but I know what will lift you spirit!)
He slowly raised my head with his hand. I looked in to his blue eyes, and he kissed me on the cheek! I quickly opened my eyes and I felt the hot redness on my cheeks. I liked every second of it.I didn't want him to leave. After that, we hugged tightly.

I hope you enjoyed that story! It took a while to make. Comment what was your favorite part. And please give me some ideas!
Bye! Bye!