Meeting

"Give me your strongest coffee, please." I order, already looking into my bag for my wallet. Shit, this bag is like Hermione's, except there's no magic, and it's not organized.
"Caught up in work?" Asked me the coffee guy, who is used to be by now.
"Yes, very much. Holly is interviewing a famous actor tomorrow and guess who has to write the questions, and prepare everyone, and even make sure no shit goes wrong?" I answer quickly, tapping my finger on the counter.
"Then you definitely need coffee. Here." She handed me the biggest cup of the strongest coffee, and I payed than thanked her and left.

"Welcome to Talking with Holly, today we have a very special guest!" Holly said in that annoying voice of hers. "But before we introduce him, I would like to talk to you about this new skin cream..."
And then she continued on her propaganda, and I went to the kitchen to get some coffee.
"Um, hi." Someone tapped on my shoulder. Turning around I realized it was no one less than Zayn Malik.
"Hello, what do you need?" I asked in an impatient tone. "It's just that I'm not sure what my lines are,  and they told me you were the boss here, so..." I looked at him confused. "Well, Mr. Malik, you have no lines. You just answer truthfully. They are very shallow questions." He bit his lip, must I say, damn that was sexy, and then smiled with his tongue between his teeth. Wow, is that natural or is he trying?
"Thank you. You can call me Zayn." He said, and then he was called, and left.

"So, Zayn, a lot of us have been wondering this. Is there anyone in your life? A girl? A guy, maybe?" He smiled timidly and shook his head.
"There isn't, no." His short answer gave Holly a bit of panic, but then I shot her a text. She discretely read and smiled. "Good! That means we all got a chance, huh?" She said and they all laughed. What would that bitch be without me?
She asked a few more questions and they talked about his new movie, then it was over. I wrapped everything up.
"Hey, Logan, I'll take a quick shower, take care of things for me a bit."
I went into my office, that was the second biggest after Holly's. I was feeling nasty after not showering for two days because I had so much work.
Getting out of the bathroom only in underwear, imagine my surprise seeing Zayn just sitting there.
"Oh my God! I attempted to cover myself with my hands but there was no use. He just kept staring.
"Well, Zayn, you're sitting in my clothes while staring at me, while be uninvited in my office. You're just gonna sit there?" I yelled at him, and he got up awkwardly.
"I'm sorry, you're just so... Damn."
I put on my black t-shirt with Darth Vader's head. And then putting on also black, shorts.
"Well?" I crossed my arms, staring at him.
"I'm sorry for coming uninvited. And staring at you. It's just, I... Well, you kind of hooked me. I just...  Can I have your number?" I blinked at him not believing.
"Oh my God! Zayn Malik is asking for my number?" I said in a fangirl voice. He scratched his head and smiled timidly. "Yeah, saying like that..." Then I put a smug smile in my face, "Too bad I don't give a fuck. You can't come here and think you can get my number like that. You're famous, not the president of America. Besides, I'm a lesbian." He, who was looking surprised my whole speech, seemed even more at my last statement. "You are?" He asked seeming hopeless. "Well, no. I'm not. But you have no chance anyway." I said putting my hand on my waist.
"Are you always like that? No need to be so rude! What you got of pretty you got of bitchy."
He said then left.