in love

drews P.O.V

I was texting lyle as he was sitting right next to me. i always do this to annoy him and hes so cute when hes flustered.

"Why are you texting me when im right here?"

"because silly! its more fun to have you get mad!"

he got all serious and straightened his posture "well you need to stop playing around i have to get some work done."

I listened and stopped.

"when am i leaving anyways? i asked politely.

" I dunno, whenever. or you could spend the night if you want."

"okay ill ask my mom"

of course she said yes, Lyle is my best friend, and she knows that.

"She said it was fine. but i dont have any clothes here!"

"You can borrow some of mine" he said in return.

YES! i loved the smell of him, in every way, shape, or form, i loved his scent.

"well its getting pretty late. what will i wear?"

" ill get you some pjs and shorts if you like?"

"yeah! that sounds great!"

he handed me a baggy t-shirt and some small shorts that didnt fit him anymore

"Thanks dude!"

"NO problem! you are my best fiend anyways!"

i bushed and he saw. i hid my face until it turned back to a normal color

after i got done dressing i asked "So who have you been crushing on lately?" i asked patiently

" Well, i have been crushing on this one girl. she has been there for me since i was a wee child."

he said and i almost lost it becuase we have been friends since 2nd gade

"cool man i have this one crush too but i cant tell you who it is! " i teased.

"Come on! please tell me! ill love you forever!"

i blushed at the sentence.

i think this was the moment i was going to tell him....