Misleading

Painter P.O.V
============
As I open up my sketchbook, faint scribbling and scratching sounds are produced as my creativity spills onto the plank emotionless pages. I could feel my personal bubble getting tighter by each step Y/N takes. I sense Y/N presence as she glances over me, casting shadows over the now painted picture. "What you draw-" I cut Y/N off by nudging my shoulder faintly, gesturing to stop invading my space. I could here a faint sigh of disapointment as she lay on my bed. After one or maybe two minutes my masterpiece was complete or so I thought. Y/N was contemplating on breaking the silence when I, with the swing of my chair, cut her off. I held the emotion filled page close to her flushed face. She slowly lifts her hand and trails her delicate finger along the outlines of my now completed sketch. "D-Do you know what it's like to fall in love then devoured, torn into pieces by its cruel acts?" Tears started to form in the rims of my eyes, sadly I had not been occuipt with my painted mask, the only thing that can shield my emotions. Y/N was silent, I could see the confusiom painted all over her face, maybe even a stroke of judgment. I couldn't take the silence and especially the look. I rip the scribbled page from it's spine, ripping it to shreads as tears start illuminating my cheeks. I throw the remains on the floor as I stumble out of my room, not looking back.

Y/N P.O.V
========
I watch in disbelief as painter ran out. I myself was now producing tears as I collected all the pieces of Painters once meaningful artwork. I walk over to his desk and scavenger for some tape, after succeeding I begin the mending process. After a few minutes of finding the correct bits and pieces I was finally done. I wipe my brow and admire my work, well, Painters work. It held so much emotion. The way the hearts lines were stroked in a forceful matter, presenting a Broken and rough detail. The hand that was holding the heart, keeping it into it's clutches, was elegant as light strokes and rough shading was added. The blood producing from the heart ran down the elegant hand, staining her skin. It was so powerful, knowing this is how Painter felt was unbearable to witness. I have to set things right.

================================
{A/N} Thank you all for being so patient and for the one who weren't, may God have mercy on your soul #-# Anyway, well here's a chapter after... How many months? Yup 4, may not seem like a lot to others but may be. I hope you guys enjoyed this new type of format I'm using with all the P.O.V jazz as I find it easier to write with. Please leave any suggestions you have, I'm open! I will update whenever I want so please forgive me ;-;