Preview : Girl Meets Broken | Rilaya

{ Riley x Maya | Girl Meets World }

Riley runs through life. The colors are fading, the brightness in her eyes is leaving. She hopes her and Lucas will work out; their relationship has caused a rift between her and Maya and she never wanted that to be for granted. But she knows deep down she doesn't love him anymore.

Maya doesn't know what to believe any more. Every time Josh kisses her, it doesn't feel right. Not because he's too old for her. She knows Josh really loves her, deep down. She knows she really loves him, on the surface.

If I was just acting like her, pretending, why does she just keep running through my brain?

They are drifting apart, as their hearts drift together.

The two girls struggle with boyfriends, insecurities, and fear. Fear of being rejected, by themselves, by one another, by everyone they love. Fear of breaking.

°°°°°

I've been writing this book bits at a time and so I wanted to create this preview for it. Enjoy! I'm not actually sure if any of my followers watch Girl Meets World, but I'd like to know if you want more of this story.

Plus, I haven't seen the new episode but I really want to. YouTube took all the videos off, so I don't really know where to watch it. But Girl Meets Ski Lodge really bothered me, because I'm not a fan of Rucus or Joshaya.