18

Narrator POV-

Uh gross, back to school... But Journey! Gil, Gordy, Ryland, Riker, Rydel, Sav, Mark, Stormie, and Anthony see Journey live. While the rest are stuck at home.

Cat POV-

"Summer shouldn't be over. It flew by like way too fast." I sigh, still waking up as I walk into school.

First day of sophomore year with some of my best friends.

"Babe," Gus laughs, me snapping out of my thoughts.

"What??"

"You just ran into a door and aren't even fazed by it!" He laughs.

"I did?! Oh my," I shake my head, embarrassed of myself.

"You awake?" Gus asks, grabbing my hand so I don't run into another door.

"No. Because it's early and I hate school and I didn't go to bed early and we like don't have any classes together." I whine.

"we have most of our classes together, babe!" He laughs.

"We do?! YAY!"

"I don't know where you got that."

"I don't kn-" I was cut off by two girls yelling my name.

I turn around to find Ariana and Brianna!!

"BRI! ARI!" I yell, hugging them.

"Wassup?!"

"Why are you guys here?!"

"We moved to California! And we're going to this school!" Ari explains.

"That's amazing!" I actually don't know how I feel about Bri being here, because I'm pretty sure she likes Gus.

"Hey Gus." Bri winks.

"Uh, hi guys! Nice to see you again." Gus says awkwardly.

"Hey gus." Ari smiles.

"You two datin' yet?" She whispered to me.

"Yes." I nod, smiling.

"Yay!"

"Babe, there are our friends." Gus nudges me, pointing to the door, as Kyla and Xander walks in with all our friends behind them.

Hailey, Trinity, Sophia, and Kyla instantly come over, while Gus goes and talks to Xander and his brothers.

"Girls this is Brianna and Ariana, they were my best friends back in North Carolina. Bri, Ari, this is Trinity, Sophia, Hailey, and Kyla." I introduce.

"Hi!" Ari smiles, waving.

"Uh, hi." Bri says, kinda angrily.

"Hey!" The Cali girls smile, waving.

The warning bell rings, causing me to groan.

"Okay, you two know where you're going right?" I asked the NC girls.

They nod.