35

Narrator POV-

Road trippin' with my friends and wherever we go the songs never end.

Cat POV-

"Goooooood morning Los Angeles!! It's 5:30 a.m. Almost 90 degrees!! Summer is here, my friend-"

I hit my alarm clock, shutting it off.

I climb out of bed, going to my bathroom.

After brushing my teeth and hair, going to the bathroom, and washing my face; I strip and jump in the shower.

When I was done, I got dressed in high waisted shorts and a sweatshirt crop top. I blow dried my hair and threw it up in a cute messy bun.

I do a natural makeup look, before throwing necessities in my suitcases

There was a honk outside, meaning Xander and Kyla were in front of both Gus and I's houses.

"Nicole!!! Wake up! I'm leaving!!"

My little sister runs out of her room and grabs a suitcase of mine, helping me carrying them down the steps.

I slip on my white converse, before walking outside.

"Hey babe." Gus kisses my lips, as Nicole and I get to the rented van.

(A/n: picture above my dudes.)

"Thanks sis. Once you've eaten and gotten ready, pack your bag and head over to the De St Jeor's, okay? I will call you every day. Love you!" I kiss her head, before motioning for her to go inside.

Gus and I climb in the back.

"Hey guys!!" I greet Kyla and Xander.

"Hey! You ready for the best summer ever?!" Kyla questions excitedly.

"Definitely." I smirk, glancing at Gus, who smirks back.