12.0: The Game Don't Stop...

As movers took boxes out of the house Karina ran down the stairs behind them. "No, no, no, no, no!" Karina yelled quickly jogging up to one of the men. "What are you doing? That's mine." One of the movers kept walking not saying anything. When another came down with a box she tried to grab it from him, "Lady, let go! We're just doing what we're instructed." "When I instruct myself to whoop yo ass, how will that feel?!" Karina said trying to jerk the box away.

"Let go of the box," someone said making Karina look up. When she saw Rhyme at the top of the staircase she narrowed her eyes at him. "Why are they moving my stuff out?" She asked looking in confusion. Rhyme came down the stairs saying, "You're out, boo. I have no more use for you. You can keep everything I bought you, but you gotta go. I'm a one woman man now."

Karina looked around in confusion not knowing what to do. "No! You can't do this!" She yelled running up to Rhyme hitting him in the chest repeatedly. Rhyme grabbed both of her wrist saying, "Keep ya hands to yourself, ma. And I can, it's my house. Make this easy on yourself and leave quietly." Karina yanked her wrists from his grasp yelling, "No! Where am I supposed to go?" She was on the verge of tears at this point.

Rhyme shrugged not giving a fuck. "Don't know, don't care. There's an uber outside that will take you anywhere you like." When Karina dropped to her knees putting her hands together begging Rhyme sighed. He helped her back up saying, "Begging is never cute. You begged for the dick, now you're begging to stay. Let's go," he said motioning her towards the door. She was putting up a fight so he finally just picked her up. She tried holding onto the door but he got her out.

"Also, you're fired. We've had too many complaints about an odor down there. Might wanna get that checked out." At that Rhyme shut the door and locked it. Karina looked at her boxes loaded up in a U-haul wiping her tears. He kicked her out barefoot and all. She pulled her phone out of her pocket dialing her cousins number. Romeo was going to hear about this and handle it too. And to think Karina was falling in love with a man who could treat her like this. She should've known it would never be mutual.

Rhyme shook his head as he walked down the hall to his home office. He sat at his desk sighing as he sunk into the leather office chair relieved it was the weekend and he was off. He laid his head back closing his eyes as Marquise walked around the large house looking for him. When Lola walked into the front door with shopping bags Marquise grabbed a couple of bags to help asking, "Do you know my Dad's whereabouts?"

Lola furrowed her eyebrows looking at Marquise. From her facial expression he realized he had just slipped up. Lola didn't know if Marquise was just never told what happened to his"Dad" so she said, "You know your Dad's dead right? He died in prison some years back." Marquise waved his hand saying, "Psh! I knew that. Sometimes it slips my mind because he walks in spirit with me everyday." Marquise lied putting his hand over his chest shaking his head as if hurt.

Lola stared Marquise down putting a hand on her hip. "You're not really Rico's brother are you?" Lola raised her brow as Marquise stuttered trying to find his words. "Rhymee!" He yelled trying to rush off but Lola grabbed his arm. "Who are you to Rico?" When Marquise didn't say anything she squeezed his arm tighter. Marquise had a whole foot over Lola but she was a strong and fearful woman. "Technically I could be his brother. It's a funny story actually-"

When Marquise fake laughed Lola pinched his arm. "Ow! Alright, I'm his son." Lola dropped Marquise's arm in disbelief saying, "Son?" He nodded his head as Lola stormed off down the hall. Without knocking she burst into Rhyme's office. He scrunched his brows pulling the phone, that he was doing a business call on, from his ear. "What-" Lola didn't care. She snatched the phone from Rhyme's hand slamming it down.

"You wanna tell me why the fuck you didn't tell me Marquise was your son?" Rhyme sighed sitting back in his office chair. "How do you know that?" He asked casually. "He slipped up. Answer my question! How is that even possible? He's like 18." "Yeah I know," he said nonchalantly. "How?!" Lola asked in frustration. "I don't like talking about it, aiight. I don't consider him my son any fucking way. I was just being nice by giving him a place to stay."