Chapter 12: Thanksgiving special part 3

Hey guys! It has been a long time since I continued this story (Sorry about that) School has been a busy thing, especially under multiple circumstances. But here I am right now with another chapter!! Before we start I just want to be straight forward to you guys, the readers, that I am not sure when this story will finish. Again due to school being a huge factor in my life (especially it being my last year) Things will get rough for me for multiple reasons. Even as I am typing this right now is one of the few opportunities of me having free time to write. Because of this, I'll again try my best to layout the chapters as much as possible, meaning that you might see errors in grammar or even in story line. But again if you guys don't see me with in a span of 5 plus months, do not be surprise.

Anyways on to the story ladies and gentlemen. I hope you enjoy!

...................

While both uncle and nephew had a one on one talk about dating and philosophy of affection and the meaning of romance, the three remaining people relax in awe as they continue to watch a few nostalgic movies of old films with Thanksgiving themes. The current movie they are watching was called A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

-Living room of the Kirigaya's-

Linus van Pelt: Whats all the commotion?

Charlie Brown: We've got ANOTHER holiday to worry about. It seems Thanksgiving Day is upon us.

Sally Brown: I haven't even finished eating all of my Halloween candy!

Linus van Pelt: Sally, Thanksgiving is a very important holiday. Ours was the first country in the world to make a national holiday to give thanks.

Sally Brown: [to Charlie Brown] Isn't he the cutest thing?

As the three individuals watch the screen emanating by their flat screen TV, both Sugu and Kosuke looked at each other, smiled at each other then glanced over to Shino. To the sudden stare, she was shocked by the sudden change in direction.

"Something wrong?" Wondered Sugu

"Oh nothing, it just that Sally reminded me of a certain girl doing the same exact response to a certain brother of mine." Smiled Sugu

Confused by this statement, she took a moment to process what she said. Then it hit her. Flush of red bounces back to her cheeks once more, trying to regurgitate a response.

"I-I don't know what you mean. How can that girl be like me?"

Kosuke joined in with a mischievous smile.

"It's simple really. She thinks Linus is cute, much like what you think about my cousin am I right?"

"I disagree. There is no proof of that."

On cue this scene came in.

Linus van Pelt: What are you going to do on Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown?

Charlie Brown: My mother and dad, and Sally and I are all going to my grandmother's for dinner.

Sally Brown: Why don't you come along, Linus? We can hold hands under the table.

Hearts began to pop out around Sally's head, symbolizing her affection towards Linus. Bursts of laughter began to sprung as they believe the similarities are truly uncanny. Shino however felt a sudden burst of steam imploded on top of her head, feeling the massive embarrassment physically demonstrated to the two teens.

"O-o-objection! For the record your brother asked me out! Not the other way around!"

"Oh yeah? Well it doesn't change the fact that you wanted to join nonchalantly and how he got excited" Said Sugu