Chapter 16:What happened to Tsubaki?

3rd person POV

So, Akari and Tsuabsa had their happily ever after, now what happened to Tsubaki?

Now... Let's start from the beginning where Akari left...

When Akari left Japan, Tsubaki was extremely happy. That was when she tried to make her move on Tsubasa. Which is why she kept sending him...... Love letters. And always popping by all of a sudden. And also..... Nevermind..

Tsubasa never did appreciate her always coming by of course. To him, it was very VERY annoying. So annoying until he considered moving out.

Tsubaki continued to gain more fans.... Until Akari returned!! Yay!

Which was Tsubaki's doom. For another thing was that, coincidentally, idols in love was approved by the idol board thing..

What was worse for her was that Sekari was getting married! She wasn't even invited more like was banned from the wedding

She was forgotten after Akari regained her fame... And so, she quit Starlight, feeling nothing but jealously. Because... AKARI MARRIED SENA TSUBASA HER SO CALLED DESTINY PRINCE !!!!HAH!IN UR FACE!!!!
Ahem,
Back to the story...

So Tsubaki now lives somewhere in Japan with her relatives.

And.... Sekari is canon!!!! Yay! So this is what Tsubaki gets. Her fate.

-Edited-