Chapter 1: First Glance Feeling

I bit my lip and put my guitar around me. Taylor's first night of the RED Tour was tonight. She came up to me, just before I was about to go onstage.

"Hey!" She smiled her red-lipped smile at me. "Good luck! I can't wait for you to get them all pumped up!"

I was mesmerized by her white lacy shirt and her high-waisted shorts that made her look so tall. She was absolutely beautiful. "I can't wait either. I better get out there soon. Good luck to you too!" I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Okay. Go make people happy! Wait, first I gotta hug you," she leaned in and gave me a big bear hug. "Thanks for doing this." Taylor said into my ear when we were embracing.

"For what?"

"Opening up for me. I know you have a million other things to do rather than open up for me."

"No, it's my pleasure. There's nothing I'd rather do." I said and her eyes sparkled in the dim lighting behind the stage.

She was blushing and she looked at her feet, which had red sequined oxfords on them. "Thanks anyway. Good luck, Ed." She gave me a very sincere look and we parted ways.

Soon enough I was out there playing my setlist for '+' and soon enough it was over. It was Taylor's time.

I watched her from the B-stage. She was so talented and it made me think of her in different ways, not just a pretty face. Taylor was going through the crowd and sat down to play one of her songs that she picked out before the show. Once the song was over, it was my time.

"Please welcome to the stage, Ed Sheeran!" Taylor motioned for us to hug and we did.

"Hi," I said to the crowd and they went wild. "You good to go?"

"All I knew this morning when I woke, is I knew something now, knew something now I didn't before."