Who?

*Sky's POV*

*Yawn* I do not want to get out of bed. (A/N: same) I suddenwy heaw a knock at my doow, "Sky, hurry you need to meet someone!" Someone scweamed like an excited 6 yeaw owd. Waphie?
I put on a mint green hoodie and a white bow on the side of my head. (It's a head band because she doesn't have hair. If you think she should have hair, comment the length and color.) I wun to the bathwoom and bwush my teef, do my business,(nobody in fan fictions keep it real. PEOPLE USE BATHROOMS YA KNOW! 😅sorry) and take a shower.
As I wawk out of the bathwoom and into the kitchen I see a giwl on the counter... EATING WAPHIE! I siwentwy gwab a fwying pan fwom a cabinet, cwimb onto the countew, and aim.
The sucking noises stop and Waphie wooks to me with wide eyes. "SKY NO!" He wooked so angry, he never yewled at me before. Well... not wike this. "Oh Raphie hon, it's fine." The giwl twied to cawlm Waphie down, but she onwy made me want to cwy more! "Waphie you said onwy I can caw you that?"
Teaws start to woll down my cheeks. "WEOOO!" I wan out of the kitchen seawching fow Weo. He came wunning into the wiving woom and picked me up. "Sky what happened, baby?" Bouncing me his awms to comfowt me. I snuggwle my face in his neck and cwy. "Waphie yelled at me when I twied to save him fwom a giwl eating him!" Waphie and the giwl walk out of the kitchen. "I'm so sorry Sky, and I wasn't eating him *giggle* it's called kissing. People who date do it. My name is Sherri."
"Who?" I can't say that! "Sh-e-rri" the giwl twied. "Shewy?" I jump out of Weo's awms after i gave him a hug. "Yes! You're so smart." She cooed and weached out fow me. I shuffwle into hew awms and look at her face. Bwue and gween eyes, reawwy wight (white in her language, I figured someone was going to comment "*white CANT YOU ENGLISH!") skin, and butt wength stwawbewwy bwonde haiw. "Sky... I'm sorry baby girl." Waphie took me fwom Shewwy.
"She's my girlfriend." Waphie expwained. "Oooh, Waphie what's kissing?" I was still confused "You kiss people you love" Oohh I get it. I "kiss" Waphies wips like Shewwy did just not as long and not as... what's the wowd... like I was eating him.
I jump down and go back to Weo. I wift my awms and hop. He gets the message and picks me up, I did the same thing. *Kiss* I giggwle and wan off to find the rest. Weaving the boys with wed faces and smiwing wike they won someting.

Alright, my first long chapter that I wrote in Sky's language since I came back. I hope you all enjoyed and stay green💚🐢.