First Sight

Prompt: "I know this will sound cheesy but I believe in Love at First Sight."

Summary: Meeting Theo for the first time while fighting with The Belasko and he fell in love with you.

Word Count ; 529

Reader's POV

"[Y/N]! Scott's in trouble!"shouted Liam in the rain. Getting my helmet off my head, I asked him where Scott went and he said that Scott went under the bridge that leads to the football field.

Really Scott? Its the Senior Scribe and yet you're in trouble.

I shook my head and ran to place Liam told me about. When I arrived there, I saw a horrible looking creature right in front of me knocking down Scott and Kira. I threw my helmet at the creature and when the creature realized, he threw me aside.

Another werewolf appears. He attempts to take down the creature and gets in a couple of good slashing blows but is ultimately thrown aside.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

Hearing his voice melted my heart already.

I stared at him for a while until he hold my hand taking my pain away. He help me up and watched as the creature comes for Scott again and embeds his talons in his gut. Scott's eyes go from glowing red back to normal and he is weakened. He drops to his knees just as Malia, Stiles and Liam arrive.

Just when it seems Scott has lost, his eyes glow red again. He grabs the creatures arm and breaks it, breaking off the talons in the process.

He then offers it a choice, stay and Scott will continue breaking bones or the creature can run. It chooses the latter.

The new werewolf that help me shifted back to his human form.

"You don't remember me, do you? I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade,"he said.

I raised my eyebrows, confused at his words. As soon as he said that, I knew it was directed to Scott and Stiles since I'm not in the same elementary and middle school as Scott and Stiles.

"Theo?"Scott questioned.

"You know him?"asked Malia.

"They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha,"Theo said.

"What do you want?"Stiles asked.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack,"Theo said.

"I'll get back to that tomorrow,"said Scott and he hold Kira's hand and walked away from the bridge.

Stiles, Malia, Liam and I followed them out when suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Theo checking me out.

"I know this will sound cheesy but I believe in Love at First Sight,"Theo said as he smirked.

"Well...I usually don't believe in Love at First Sight but I'll get back to you, tomorrow,"I said.

"Since I think that I'm falling for you, I couldn't resist to asked you this question: what's your name?"he asked.

"[Y/N], now please excuse me because I had more important things to attend than entertaining you,"I said as I winked at him and let go of my hands away from him.