Chapter Two: Knowing The Nerve-Wrecking Monster

*****

[Chapter Two: SANDARA'S POV -o2-]

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Unexpectedly, we're here at a cafe shop near the restaurant where our parents are. We ended up here together because of my umma's suggestion that "WE SHOULD KNOW EACH OTHER WELL!" --- as if we can do that peacefully --- because we are soon to be in the same house. Oh yeah, I should'nt have take this risky request from my parents.

"Don't you know it was the most expensive in the menu?!" he was bragging since then. But it was really the most expensive one, yet I didn't ask for it though.

"HA-HA. That was so thoughtful of you!" then I pinched his cheeks fully. "You can eat that yourself so that you can taste what your richness can buy." 

"Yah, are you going to be like that till the very end?" his voice shows that he's irritated already.

 "Yes, I am."

 "Gurae? Then bring it on, Clumsy Princess."

 As expected from a half-mouse guy like him. He's so, so, so, ARROGANT! I was just inspecting him from his manners deep into his hidden attitudes. I don't know what my parents saw in this guy, cause he's a total reflection of a nerve-wrecking monster. My mom said a while ago, "IT WAS YOUR CHANCE TO KNOW YOUR PERSONALITIES" --- compatibility, alikes, favorites, and so on --- but I bet we'll have a 0% chance of being compatible to each other. The situation goes like .. I was the princess but he's the beast. I was the blooming flower and he was the nuistic growing grass. I am the butterfly but we was the ugly moth. Can you see the difference now? CAN YOU?!

"I wanna go home now, Mr. Kwon so if you'll excuse me."

"I know that but you can't go home yet. We're going to chat a little for a while, that was our parents order." he proudly said.

 "Order? Are you sick?" 

"No I'm not."

 "You know what, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, you're so .."

"HANDSOME?" he even emphasized that word himself.

"In your stupid dreams!" then I turned my back in him and went to the counter to order myself some snack. I ordered a piece of white chiffon and a frappuccino. I went back to the table again since I was not able to leave.

ARGGGHHHH ... I knew it! But instead of squabbling with him, I just started eating my chiffon while looking outside by the window. I think it's just odd, cause he's like inspecting or something. Even though he's looking at me for a long while, I'm not tamed to talk since I want silence only parting between us two. In that very case, I'm a little relieved.

"I think I had met you before, am I right?"

My face began to look serious but I tried to hide it from him. I guess he can clearly recognize me at all or is it just because he's also good in putting up an act? Okay, as I said before, he was a really popular guy back when I was in high school. Well, he's really a one of a kind person because he's cool, he's handsome, talented, rich, famous, and smart. But what turned me down is his bragging abilities and arrogant attitude. Let's jutsay, he's not really my ideal type because he's the total contradictory of it. He would always held his head up high, knowing that there's so many people idolizing him. From afar, I am observing him --- seeing how he talks, how he brags, how he step down on other people --- I saw it all with my own eyes. I guess it just made me feel embarrassed.