Chapter 1- Going to the studio

• Dedicated to Victoria Rineer

(Authors Note:: This story is souly going out to my Daughter Victoria Rineer. She is the reason  that I continue to even think about writing Stories. )

"Mooooooooom!!!" Tori yells at the top of her lungs as she comes into my room waking me up.

" Mm? tori" I pull the covers over my head this child has seriously got to stop waking up at, I lift my head to see the clock, 10 o'clock shit! Tori is slacking. Damn.

  Today I promise that we could go to the studio to she grandpa in action. I make my way down stair and make some coffee, and grab out the eggs and bacon so that we can have a bit of grub before our Journey to the Studio.

  After eating I go get a shower. I start thinking about who is going to be at the studio. I really hope that it is A7x for the sake of my daughter and the fact that I am sooooooo madly in love with M. Shadows. I finish washing up. I get out dry off, I turn my straightener on then go into my room to find the perfect outfit. I find a strapless gray shirt fitted to my body and tight black skinny jeans, I grab my heels to go with it. Going into the bathroom I put on some smokey make up making around my eyes dark. It always makes my bright blue eyes pop. 

  My straightener beeps so I straighten my hair then call Tori so that she can finish straighten her hair.

'And when i think of all the places that I don't belong.'  My phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie."

"Oh daddy! How are you?"

"I'm good I am just calling to check in on you and Tori see how your doing?" There is loud noices coming from the background and a bunch of laughing

"Umm..Dad what the hell was that?" I start laughing too.

"One of the guys just fucking around"

'ooooo so their guys!!'

"okay yea well we will be down in like an hour want me to get anything?"

"Yes grab 20 coffees all with one cream and 4 sugars."

"Okay will do love you." I hang up and go make sure that I have all my stuff together.

"Victoria Ann!!!!!!!! Lets go right now, we need to make a coffee run for pop-pop."

  The coffee shop looked at us like we were insane I even needed help taking the coffee to the car. I slowly drove the rest of the way there afraid to spill the coffee. We listen to some Medic Droid on the way there. Once I pull In I start getting all nerves because I am pretty sure that I recognize the Mustang and the Suv. There is no need to get excited tho. Dad sent out a crew member to come help me his name is Fred. He carried two, Tori carried two and I Carried two.

"Coffee is here!!!!!" I shout as I walk in the door. Where I stop dead in my tracks. 

'ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

****Note: If there is anything wrong in any of my chapter please feel free to message me. Its nice to know. I also know that Jimmy has sadly passed away, but in my story he is still alive. Its not the same without him.*****