Ch. 1

Olivia

                I sat against the wall, trying to catch my breath after practicing the dance routine for 4 hours. I had already gulped down two water bottles and now I was just sitting in front of a fan. I swear my legs were sweating like crazy with these crotch sweatpants, but I was glad I just came wearing a sports bra. I blew my blue hair out of my face.

                I'm not sure why I suddenly had the urge to dye my hair blue, but it made me feel daring and bold. I loved it. But, anyways, I'm Olivia. Olivia Bonds. I'm 17 years old and supposed to be graduating this year at my stupid high school. I was a straight A student, I always did my work, and I hardly ever got into trouble. So, that's why everyone was so surprised I had dyed my hair, I'm not sure why when I dress in all black and listen to music that no one else listened to, well where I lived the only music that was listened to was pop. That's why I went to the dance studio. Here, any music was welcomed and it was kind of a hole in the wall in the community. To wrap this all up, I'm kind of just against everything where I live.

                I didn't start dancing because no one here really did it, unless it was at a party. I started dancing because I forgot about school, I forgot about my parents, I forgot about responsibilities, and just lost myself in the music.

                "Olive!" Ariana called my name. I opened my eyes to look at her. Ariana is my best friend, literally my best friend in the whole entire world. And she's my only, I intend to keep it that way. She calls me Olive, which I like because my whole family calls me Olivia and it just sounds so proper. I am far from proper. "Ready to do the routine again?"

                "Give me one more minute." I let another huge breath out and got up. "Ok, I'm ready." I stretched and walked in front of the huge mirror on the wall. Ariana pressed play on the stereo and I popped my neck and stretched my arms, bringing them across my chest and pushing them against it. I bent over and touched my toes, stretching my back out. I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. Ariana stood by me and once the beat dropped. We started our dance routine. When I dance, I didn't pay attention to anyone else. I focused on myself in that mirror and getting the moves, putting all my energy into it.

                When the song ended, we both dropped to our knees on the floor. I flipped my head back, whipping my hair onto my back. The wind that went with it felt so good against my skin. I smiled at Ariana in the mirror.

                "We totally have it down." I said, excitedly.

                "Definitely." She nodded, smiling back at me. We both got up and I grabbed my hoodie, pulling it over my head. I hugged her.

                "Text me, I'll see you at school." I gave her a tight hug and left. I walked out of the building and accidentally bumped into someone while opening the door. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

                "Nah, it's okay." The guy smiled at me. He saw my hair and didn't even say anything. He didn't show any emotion. We stared at each other a few seconds longer. I started blushing.

                "Um.." I kind of laughed and looked down. "I gotta go."

                "Wait, what's your name?" He grabbed my arm.

                "Just call me the girl with the blue hair. I doubt we'll ever see each other again." I smiled at him before walking off. He bit his lip and walked into the studio. I put my hands into the pocket of my hoodie. I caught myself still smiling. God, he was so cute. He was so tall and so buff. He was just wearing a white beater and shorts. His muscles with the one arm tattoo sleeve. Oh, jesus christ. I wanted to run my hand over it. Then, his smile. His eyes. That was what you called perfect.

                I stepped into my house and yelled, "I'm home!" No answer, except my dogs running up to me. I had a huge Bernese Mountain dog and a Great Dane. They were my babies. I kneeled down and hugged both of them, kissing their heads repeatedly. I stood back up and walked into the kitchen with them following me. The Bernese mountain was Stan. The great Dane was Modder. I know, weird names, but I thought of them at the moment and thought they were perfect. I still do. It fits them, ok. I stepped into the pantry, trying to find something to eat. Just to let you know, my parents were never home. They are both very busy people. My dad is a whatever. I find his job boring. All he does is sit in a conference room and talk with men about buying companies and splitting them apart to give to other people. But it makes him a very rich man. My mom, well, I don't really know what she does, but it makes money too. We have a maid named Lorita and she does everything for me. I don't want her to because I'm my own person, but she always insists. She's a very pushy person. I ended up just getting a bag of Cheez-Its. I walked upstairs to my room and fell onto my bed. My room is what people considered, "Tumblr." I have my walls covered in posters on top of posters, but then I have this one special wall of pictures that I absolutely love. It's not covered up all the way yet because I don't really have any pictures to take because I don't ever really go anywhere, y'know?

                My dogs jumped on top of my bed, picking a spot to fall asleep in. My bed was huge enough to fit all three of us, so that was good because I could never sleep without my dogs. My mind kept jumping back to that guy at the studio. I wanted to watch him dance. I just had to. Maybe I would see him tomorrow. Ugh, doubt it. Seeing him and bumping into him today was a once in a lifetime thing because he was unbelievably..um..HOT.

---------------------------------------------------------------

                I woke up the next day, dreading the fact that I had to go to school. I did not want to whatsoever. I got out of bed though. I started thinking about skipping school today. I just wasn't in the mood for people staring at my hair and shit. No, thank you. I just wanted to dance. I put on another pair of those low crotch sweatpants and put on a graphic crop top. It had a bulldog on it, and the bulldog had a bandana wrapped around its head and a gold chain around its neck. It was super cute. The sleeves were black, just like the dog's bandana. I put on my grey vans and tied a red and black flannel around my waist just in case I got cold. I walked to the dance studio without anyone asking me why I wasn't at school. I walked into the studio, taking my flannel off my waist and throwing it to the side of the room I entered. I started stretching, bending over to touch my toes. I heard a bunch of people talking outside the door and tried to ignore it and focus on stretching. I heard the door open, but chose to ignore it. I closed my eyes and stood up straight, stretching my arms and legs.

                "You seem tense." I heard a familiar voice.

                "I'm good." I answered, my eyes still closed.

                "Do you need a back massage?"

                That's when I opened my eyes. What kind of question was that? I turned to look at the person and slightly gasped. It was the guy from yesterday.

                "The girl with the blue hair, huh." He smirked at me. I kind of just stood there and stared at him through the mirror. I was such a dork. "So, back massage?"

                "Um..yeah, sure." I mumbled. He walked over to me and motioned for me to sit down. I did. He started at my shoulders.

                "Relax." He said into my ear. His breath against my skin sent chills down my spine. I hope he didn't notice. He chuckled.

                "What?" I looked at him.

                "You got goose bumps out of nowhere." He gave me a crooked smile.

                "Oh." I looked down, blushing. He did notice.

                "Like I said, relax. You're so stiff." He moved his hands to my back. It felt so good. I closed my eyes and let him do the job. He moved his hands lower and I let out a moan. I felt my face get super red. My ears started to feel really hot. He laughed when he saw how red I was. "It's cool." He smirked at me and kept massaging. I felt his lips on my neck, but I didn't stop him. Another moan slipped out of my mouth. He started sucking on my neck.

                "Mm, what's your name?"

                "Justin Bieber." He mumbled against my neck.