Lots of tears

Alfie's POV
"Zoe? Zoe!! Zoe, can you hear me!?" I start to cry, what happened, I took my eyes off of her for a couple of seconds and then she, I don't know, did she fall unconscious, is this a panic attack? My mind went blank, I couldn't think, I was stressed, scared, upset, terrified....everything! What happened to my girls?I looked at Zoe, I shook her shoulders, but nothing happened.
Zoe's POV
I could hear Alfie, I knew everything he said, he was mumbling loads of things, I couldn't quite make out what he was saying, something..something about me,he said my name! Zoe, then someone else, who? Nala? I couldn't really think, i just heard it, I remember seeing nothing, nothing but darkness. Then, I remember opening my eyes and all the words Alfie said, everything that had happened before I fell unconscious, it all poured back in my brain, I mean, I forgot everything, but then I remembered it all again. Alfie must've gone, because he wasn't on the bed, but I swear he was before, I heard him. I sat up, it did feel weird to sit up, it took me a little while to be able to get up on my feet and balance. I tried to shout Alfie, but i couldn't, I don't know what happened, I really don't, I could speak, no word came out of my mouth, I felt something wet slide down my face, then another, and another, they were tears, they slid off of my chin and fell onto the floor. It hit me again, my anxiety, that's what it was, a panic attack, it hit me again, but this time, I could see, it was blurry, but I could see. I could hear, just like before, but all that I could hear was the clock, it was ticking. It lasted about 15 minutes, then I could see clearly, not straight away, it just started to get clearer. Then, after about 5 minutes of trying to stand, I did it. I opened the door, my heart was pounding, everything was going through my mind, I was thinking about all of the bad things that could happen, what if Alfie doesn't like me anymore, what if Nala has died, what is Alfie think I died, what if Alfie called an ambulance...no! I don't want that, so I tried to shout Alfie again, this time, I could, it was quite croaky, but I think he heard me, because he came sprinting up the stairs, his face bright red, his eyes filled with tears and his phone in his hand.
Alfie's POV
"Hold on, I think I just hear Zoe shout, oh please be Zoe, bye." I pressed the red 'end call' button and sprinted up the stairs, there was Zoe, at the top of the stairs, crying, she didn't look stable on her feet either. "Zoe!!!" I scream, tears of happiness rolling down my face. "Zoe, it's okay, I didn't leave you, it's okay, I was just looking for help, Zoe? Tell me you're okay, what happened?"
"I-I think I'm fine, I had a panic attack..I think. I don't know Alfie, I-I remember waking up, you weren't there and all the bad things ran through my head, I thought everything negative, I know, that's not like me..I'm meant to be the positive girl.." She cries.
I pull her in for a hug, and carry on crying, we walk over back into the bedroom and we sit on the bed. I try to calm her down and reassure her everything is fine, trying not to bring up Nala. I think that she forgot, mine and Zoe's parents are coming over to find Nala and see if Zoe is okay. I know we'll find Nala, I just know.
Zoe's POV
Alfie is squeezing me, we're both crying, he's talking to me through his tears, trying to calm me, but that's when I realise Nala is still gone, I scream and Alfie jumps up. "What! Zoe! What's wrong? What happened?" He shouts, which scared me, I know he didn't mean to scare me though, so I try to keep as calm as I can and I tell him that we need to find Nala. Alfie didn't want to leave my side, so we both walked downstairs, when we got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard a bark, I got really excited and ran to where the noise came from. It wasn't Nala, but it was Sophia, the last few hours had been so crazy, that I'd forgotten all about her, I picked her up, and gave her a hug and some treats. That's when I hear Alfie's parents come in. Amanda walked into the living room and Alfie and I both turned our attention to them.
Alfie's mum's POV
Alfie and Zoe both looked at me, they looked very sad, Zoe was petting their new puppy, which I hadn't seen yet, she was very cute, and I just couldn't resist. But then I remind myself of Nala, and that she was missing. "Have you found Nala?" I ask, Zoe's face went pale and Alfie nodded as if to say no. So I decide to mention something that could have been the cause of this problem. "Did you realize that your door and gate was open did you only recently open this for us to come in, or not?" Alfie and Zoe look at each other and they shot up.
Zoe's POV
I didn't realise that the door was open, neither did Alfie, this was our worst night mare, but I wasn't in the best condition to go hunting outside, so Alfie and his parents, very quickly, went outside to search for Nala, poppy was on her way to search inside with me, just in case, I put Sophia back in her bed. I sat on the sofa, head in my hands and cried, Nala is gone, I can't blame anyone, but myself. I don't want to look for Nala alone, in case I panic again, so I wait for poppy,and check all of my social media and think happy thoughts..