Chapter 10

Hihi, it's chapter 10! Hoo~rah~! Idk what else to write here, so I'll just get straight to the story! 

Also, the song included is what Ellie sings. It's from D. Gray-Man <3

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Okay, why do I even bother with the date anymore?! Its obvious that the days change, so why am I even bothering? Besides, the fact that it's February doesn't change a thing! UUUURGH!!!

=-=-=

Ed's POV

=-=-=

"I asked them a simple question! A very simple question, and then they zoned out on me!" I ranted.

"Nii-san, maybe they're trying to remember something!" Al replied urgently. He obviously thought that would do something rash. I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING RASH!

"I guess so..." I said. I stared at their lifeless bodies for a little while, then left to wander around the hotel room we were in. I paced around, wondering when these girls would wake up again.

It took them three days before they opened their eyes again.

The sisters took one look at eachother, zoned out for a few seconds, then nodded.

"So, where are we goin' next?" One of them asked.

"First of all, I need to know your names." I told them in my sternest voice.

"Oh, then I'm Elise, but call me Eli," The first girl said.

"I'm Elizabeth, but Ellie's fine," The second one told me.

"Okay, Eli and Ellie, we are not 'goin' anywhere. Not until you explain why you left for your own little dreamland for three days." I glared at them. They looked at eachother again, having some sibling "telepathy", and answered perfectly in sync:

"We can't exactly tell you."

"Why not?!" I yelled.

"NIi-san!" Al scolded in the background, but I ignored him.

"Orders are orders," The girl called Ellie sounded broken.

"Unfortunately," The other one, Eli, slumped her shoulders. They acted like something emotionally scarring happened to them, but I didn't care. They were hiding something, and I wanted to figure it out.

"Tell me anyways!"

"We can't. Bad things will happen. He's always watching," Ellie said, then flinched. (Gee, that's creepy!).

"See? He doesn't even want to be mentioned," Eli told me this, then acted like she was punched in the stomach.

"Try to understand," Ellie looked at me with sad, pitiful eyes. It surprised me, since they were usually (as far as I could tell) hardened and sarcastic. 

"Yes, please!" Eli cried, then hugged her sister, sobbing. Ellie smiled and comforted her sister, only letting a single tear out. The strength in her eyes was back, and I could tell it was her sister that caused it.

"Fine. I'm letting this go for now, but I hope you decide to tell me someday," I gave up.

"You have no idea how much we want to tell you, Ed." Ellie said in a loud, strong voice. She glared at me, as if was the one who did something wrong. Then I looked at her sister and realized she blamed me for her sister's pain. I walked out of the room and hid behind a wall so I could hear their conversation, but instead I heard singing. It was obviously Ellie's voice.