(1)Dreams(1)

Some notes! 👌
This font: Authors Note
This font: Character is thinking
This series will have different previews from different characters
YEA THATS IT :T
(THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS ❤️)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ME NARRATING)
"Hey guys it's your boy APARRI here and today I'm doing an IRL video today at my house and I am joined with
WisteriaMOOON and Julian2aj, Say hi guys!"
Julian: "Hello Beans!"
Wisteria: "Hey guys it's WisteriaMOOON here!"
"So today, we are doing a WOULD YOU RATHER with these SWAG people (but not Julian because he's a bean) and the questions you asked us on Twitter and Instagram will be featured on THIS VIDEO! Let's get on with it! The first question comes from CommanderSquirtle and they asked WOULD YOU RATHER....."
                                                            ~TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~
"So the last question comes from Pokefoxes06 and she says: "Would You Rather......Pick WISTERIA or JULIAN? Come on! The shippers are getting hyped..!😂👍 (I bet it's gonna be WISTERIA!)........"
"Uhhh...Umm........."
Aparri turns red and hot while he shamefully looks down at the beige carpet...
<Silent Pause>
Wisteria: "Hello? R u there?" She says as she playfully hits my head. "It's been about 10 seconds since you said anything! I'm bored, you Son Of A Mira's Butt XD"
"Uhh... Y-yea-" His face shot up at the camera with a big cheesy grin, he's tinted with pink on his face.
"WELL THATS IT GUYS! Thanks for WATCHING this video, like comment AND SUBSCRIBE to become an APARRIAN TODAY! Don't forget to check out these awesome ppl, I will leave their links in the desc below, Anyway I will see you all later, BYEE!" He blurted out. He jolted off his seat and stopped the recording...
*sigh...* He sat back down in his seat, looking upset but his face was still pink from all that blushing earlier on.
"Hey, what's up James? "We didn't get to hear your answer!" Wisteria said annoyed.
Aparri ignored her and went to his room to edit the video, he ended up cutting the part when he started blushing and just left his subs with no answer. Once he uploaded the video, he checked on all the comments:
"FIRST!"
Aparri muttered under his breath: "Of course someone would comment that, let's see the other early commenters..."
He wasn't surprised when he saw all the comments...
"OMG! He's DEFINITELY crushing on WISTERIA, I KNOW it!"
"Why didn't you answer the last question? Is there something your hiding (that you LOAF Wisteria?)?? ;)"
"Come on, speak the TRUTH APARRI, we KNOW what your hiding ;3"
Aparri ignored all the comments and went downstairs.
When he came into the living room (Where he recorded the video),he saw Julian and Wisteria whispering to each other why he didn't answer the question.
"Hey guys..." He sat in between them.
"Hey..." They both answered. "We were talking about why you didn't answer..."
"Yeah, I heard you guys."
"Oh sorry about that! But really what is you answer? We're curious and a bit worried about you..."
Aparri sighed...
"Umm... Julian?..."
"Yea? What is it? You can tell me anything..." He said concerned.
"Promise me you won't be freaked out or anything..." Aparri turned red like last time.
"What do you mean by-"
Aparri grabbed Julian by the cheeks and kissed him right on the lips, it felt so...soft...
Julian started blushing like mad and felt strange, but he got used to it and didn't try to stop it.
After about 5 seconds, he realised how awkward it must of felt to Wisteria so they let go.
"Too sudden?" His eyes widened because he felt awkward...
Julian smiled softly and said: "No, that felt nice..."
"So... you meant that you have a crush on me?" Julian said.
Aparri stuttered: "Uh... Yea, I guess..." A dorky grin spread across his face.
"That's completely fine with me, I accept your feelings..." He smiled back.
"Wow... That felt amazing! I want it to last forever..." Aparri thought...
..............AWW SO PROUD OF MYSELF XD I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT <3