Prologue

~This story will be written in third person unless told otherwise~

Enjoy!

"Jasey!" Four year old Justin screeched when he saw his best friend place his foot on the pavement of the driveway.

"Justy!" Six year old Jason screeched right back when he saw his little Justy standing in the middle of the front lawn.

The boys began running towards one another, their arms wide open ready for a hug when they met in the middle; their moms Pattie and Lucy watched in both amusement and awe.

After what seemed like an eternity for the two munchkins, they greeted each other in the middle with a big hug.

"Jasey! I misseded you so much!" Justin said in his best friend's ear, still holding on to him like a koala.

"I missed you too Justy!" Jason said a little louder than Justin.

The boys backed away from one another, gazing into eachothers eyes. They both then began giggling simultaneously.

"Come on Jasey! Mommy got me some new toys and I want to show you them." The four year old said excitedly, tugging at Jason's arm in the direction of the house.

"Okay, let's go!" Jason replied eagerly, wanting to play with his best friend and his new toys, as they ran up the porch steps and inside the house.

"Oh my gosh!" Pattie screeched jumping up and down whilst clapping her hands together, much like a schoolgirl who just found out that their crush likes them would, "They are just adorable!" She added looking Lucie in the eyes, a big cheeky grin overcoming her features.

"Ugh! I know right! It's almost like we were destined to find each other at that park when we did." Lucie replied, agreeing to what Pattie just said.

"Yeah. Well if it was destiny, we'll just have to see where fate takes them." Pattie said picturing multiple scenarios of the future where the two boys were together. Lucie only nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile in the house...

Justin was showing Jason all of his new toys when he suddenly stopped all movements causing the six year old to stop too.

"Jasey?" Justin asked in a small voice.

"Yeah Justy?" Jason answered.

"You not gonna stop being my bestest fwend right? You not gonna weave Justy?" He asked with a shaky voice, scared of the response he would receive.

"Don't be silly Justy!" Jason said giggling. "I will always be your bestest friend and you gonna be mine too!" Jason added, hugging a smiling Justin.

"Jasey?" Justin asked once again.

"Justy?" Jason replied.

"I love you!" Justin giggled kissing Jason's cheeks.

"I love you too!" Jason giggled returning the gesture.

But if only they knew how much more those three words would mean in the distant future...

14 year later...

"Jase!" The eighteen year old screamed when he realized that his eighteen year old best friend, Jason, was nowhere in sight.

"Jase? Come on, this isn't funny!" The duo decided it would be fun to go out into the woods behind Jason's house to look for a place that they would mark their "spot".

"Jason Alexander McCann! This isn't fun- Ahhh!" Justin screamed, jumping 10 feet in the air.

"Oh my god!" Jason laughed. "That was hilarious you should have seen your face! Priceless!" Now hunched over, any normal person would have thought the twenty year old was seriously hurt or dying but nope! Jason McCann was perfectly fine, if you consider laughing for ten minutes straight without taking a breather fine.

Justin just stared at Jason unamused by the whole situation. 'How can I like this idiot' Justin thought as he rolled his eyes. Yes Justin has a crush on Jason, yes Justin is gay, and yes -he tops.

"Are you done dying so we can leave?" Justin asked annoyed rolling his eyes. If you can't tell that's a frequent action he performs when in the presence of Jason McCann.

"Aw, Justy are you mad at Jasey?" The twenty year old pouted.

"Yes." The boy replied bluntly, a blank expression on his face as he looked down into the older man's eyes.

Jason slowly got up, seeing that his best friend was dead serious.

"Justy?" He whispered warily. The boy hummed in response.

"Are you really mad at me just because I scared you? I'm sorry. If I knew that you would react this way I never wou-" he was cut off by Justin giving him a bone crushing hug.

"Shut up Jase. You talk way too much sometimes." The boy said, his heart fluttering at the direct contact made between the two.

"Justy. You're not gonna leave me right? I mean, I know I get on your nerves, irritate you to no end, constantly tease you, and play tricks on you but, you won't stop being my best friend because of it right? You know I only do it out of Luv, right?" Jason questioned, Justin's heart clenching because he was just friend zoned.

But no matter how much it hurt Justin replied, "R-right Jase. I'm not gonna leave you for being you. You're my best friend no matter what."

Saying those words hurt Jason just a much as it did Justin. Jason has always had a crush on Justin. (Yes Jason likes Justin, Yes Jason is gay and yes -he tops.) I know what you're all thinking, 'If you have a crush on him then ask him out blah, blah, blah.' Jason wouldn't dare ask Justin out due to the simple fact being rejected. Call him a coward, a pussy even, but being rejected can seriously do damage to people.

"I love you, Justy." Jason whispered.

"I love you, Jasey." The sixteen year old only wished he could say those words how he meant to say them, completely blind by the fact the the boy in his embrace was was wishing the same thing.

Coming summer 2k18