Chapter 2

"Whoa." Justin breathed out as he pulled away from the intense kiss he shared with his crush moments before.

"I know." Jason agreed, panting and out of breath.

That was the best kiss either one of them had ever had. Jason was lost in a trance, the only thing he could focus on as Justin's soft plump lips. Justin stomach twisted and turned, tying its self up in knots, his lips burned as they touched Jason's devilish ones. He had craved it for a long while. He craved it, he tasted it, and now he wanted more.

"Uhh, we should probably get ready now." Justin said, climbing off of Jason's lap and heading to the closet.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Jason agreed secretly wishing that they could stay the way they were longer, but life had other plans much to Jason's dismay.

As the two boys got ready to go to their family dinner, they completely forgot about what happened a mere twenty minutes earlier, instead talking about how they think the dinner was going to go.

"Man this dinner is going to be crazy!" Jason realized as Justin nodded his head rapidly in agreement.

"I know right! Our two family together with access to alcohol is never a good thing. They already crazy enough as is, but with alcohol is their system? I guarantee we won't live to see tomorrow!" Justin exclaimed. He knew that they were about to be in some deep shit. Especially coming from they're mothers.

Justin walked over to the foot stool, put his left foot on top and began tying his shoes. The stool was right across from the bed where Jason was sitting, so he had a perfect view of his ass.

He thought about what they did less than a hour ago and he became hard instantaneously. He pondered asking Justin to help him, but decided against it.

'Soon I will make Justin mine. Then he will be able to fulfill my need and I can do the same for him. Soon.' Jason thought.

Justin stood up, turning round after he finished tying his shoes. He eyed Jason who was doing nothing but staring into space. He walked up to him and waved his hand in his face. Nothing.

"Jase.." Nothing.

"Jase.." Nothing.

"Jason!" Nothing.

Justin pondered his next move, wether the idea was good or bad. He checked the clock. 6:30 p.m.  He lifted Jason's head with the tips of his fingers and slid onto his lap. Still nothing.

Justin had noticed Jason boner and thought he could help him out. Justin sat on Jason's lap staring at his neck and his lips, a lot. He just wanted to ravish them like it was the last time he'd have the chance to. He dipped his head into Jason's neck and began leaving a trail of light kisses hoping to get Jason attention. It didn't work.

Justin began to grow frustrated and kissed his neck harder, waking Jason out of his trance. He gripped Justin's waist, groaning softly in pleasure as he felt the kisses on his sweet spot. His left hand makes it way to Justin's hair, gripping it and pulling his face out of Jason's neck so he could give him a kiss.

The kiss they shared ignited a deep spark within the both of them. The moment their lips touched they moaned out in pure bliss, Justin rotating his hips slowly on Jason's lap. Jason groaned gripping Justin's waist even tighter than before, speeding up his hip rotation.

Justin broke the kiss, staring deeply into Jason eyes.
"I wanna help you, Jase." He spoke, his voice deep, as he climbed off if Jason lap onto his knees. He began unbuckling Jason's belt.

"Baby boy, as much as I want you to, it's okay I'll just take another shower." Jason chuckled at the eagerness Justin held.

"Are you sure? I mean I wouldn't mind getting a little dirty for you." Justin whispered, biting his lips as he leaned toward Jason's lap.

"I'm sure, Justin. Now get up. You're going to fade the knees of your slacks. I'm going to get in the shower." Jason said. It pained Justin to hear those words, hell it pained Jason to say them, but he knew that it was the right thing to do. Justin was only eighteen. He was twenty. Even though it's only a two year difference, he felt as if he would be taking advantage of Justin.

They were both strong believers in the saying "love is just a number", but Jason couldn't help but feel that it was wrong, and Justin could sense that.

~~~~~

"Jase," Justin yelled, impatiently waiting for the older boy. "hurry up! We have like 20 minutes to be at the dinner! You're acting like a complete girl right now, come on!"

Jason had been ready for the past 10 minutes. He decide to have a little laugh and mess with Justin, so after he turned the shower off, he had put his clothes back on and just sat there with the music on full blast so the younger boy outside the bathroom wouldn't hear his snickers and chuckles he slipped out.

"Jason Alexander McCann! You have three seconds to say something or come out of that bathroom before I go in there and make you wish you rethought your actions!" Justin yelled, his face turning tomato red from pure anger.

"One, one and a fourth, one and a half, one and three quarters," the 18 year old yelled, trying to give the eldest boy in the bathroom time to get himself together.
"Three." He finished, livid.

Justin walked to the door at a fast pace before swinging it open and being greeted with a sitting Jason.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Jason McCann!" Justin yelled before lunging at Jason, ready to commit murder. Jason had sensed the danger and grabbed Justin by his waist when he was close enough.

"Justy, it was just a joke. Calm down," Jason cooed in Justin's ear, his arms wrapped around the small boys waist tightly. Justin was calming down to the soothing sound of Jason's voice by the second as his head rested in the crook of his neck.

With a swift, soft kiss to Justin's forehead, Jason let go of the boy. Staring into the honey brown orbs, it was almost if they put him in a trance. Justin stared right back into his icy blue irises, afraid breaking eye contact would ruin the moment. Jason eyes flickered to the younger boys lips, staring at the plump, pink petals, before looking back into and eyes; Justin felt himself do the same. The song "Hold Tight" by none other  than Justin, had come on, almost as if it was on cue. The boys began to lean in, slowly both hoping to meet in a heated kiss. As they were about to meet in the middle, Justin decided to give Jason a taste of his own medicine and be a tease. He pulled his head back right when their lips were less than a inch away from each other, smirking mischievously. Jason groaned in agony before grabbing Justin's neck and pulling him back in, their lips smashing into a kiss.

The boys groaned at the contact and the eldest began moving his lips feverishly against the the younger ones. Justin had tried to stay with him the best he could which caused it to become sloppy on his part. Whenever Jason's mouth was open, Justin's mouth was closed. The younger boy decided to be bold and take hold of Jason's tongue with his mouth, sucking on it like it was his favorite candy. He pulled back all the way, his eyes open staring at Jason's before closing the space between them once again. This continued for about three more minutes before the two boys pulled back breathless.

Jason, however, wasn't satisfied with that ending. He wanted things to be more interesting than tongue sucking, so he kissed Justin's forehead, then his nose, next pecking his lips, and after his chin. He left a trail of sweet, wet kisses from his chin down his jawline until he found Justin's neck. He kissed and kissed in search of the boys sweet spot until he heard a subtle moan escape Justin's lips. He knew he had found the spot and began to suck harshly. He pulled back before licking the spot, leaving a light kiss and continuing his assault. He sucked and nipped, kissed and licked, until he felt there was a decent mark left on the boys skin. Justin, meanwhile, was a complete writhing mess in the older boys embrace. His loud moans had filled the air as Jason had been pleasuring him in one of the most innocent forms possible.

Finally, Jason pulled back and admired the art work he had done. The contrast of the the dark purple bruise against Justin's porcelain skin was thought to be beautiful in Jason's eyes.

"So beautiful," he murmured, mesmerized by the bruise. "beautiful and mine." He fished before reconnecting their lips in a firey kiss.

~~~~

*Sips all the teas*

Gotta go. Bye kiddos✌🏽