Part Zero - the abused

"Do you know how hard it is to make something perfect?" He stretched out the word hard and raised his voice higher at first then lowered it to a whisper.

"No sir, I don't" The boy squeaked and fidgeted around awkwardly.

The man sighed as if stressed then chuckled with no humor at all. "Can you try to understand the pressure on that something?"

The boy fidgets, looks away and starts to sweat. "Y-yes sir, I c-can"

The man leans in towards the boy. "How would you like to be that something.. perfect?"

The boy pales then starts to shake violently like a leaf in the wind. "S-sir I j-just have one q-question"

The man smirks a twisted grin. "Shoot Buddy-boy."

Buddy takes a shivering breath of fear and excitement then exhales. "Will it h-hurt?"

The man laughs and leans back in his medal chair. "Extremely; Are you ready, God?"

The boy looks horrified and sharply inhales at his new name but the boy nods anyways.
The mans eyes start to glow like the hells bellow; his smile gets thinner and wider, his teeth pointer. "Shake. My. Hand." his voice echoes in the boys head. "SHAKE. MY. HAND."
God raises his arm to shake the monsters hand. The only words looping through his mind are ' never make a deal with the devil '

And he did just that.