Play fighting w/ Ashton {For Mia}

Play fighting with Ashton {For Mia}

"Mia?" Ashton calls out mischievously. I cover my mouth, desperately trying not to laugh.

I heard his footsteps growing closer to the shoe closet. I thought I heard the footsteps fade away so I backed up closer to the corner.

Again, I thought.

The door swung open, making me yelp loudly. Ashton rested his arm on the doorway, smirking down at me. I couldn't help but stare at his toned Abbs. We just woke up so I was just in one of his t-shirts and underwear. He was in pajama pants and no shirt.

He bended down, inching closer to me. He tapped my thigh while standing back up. "Tag!" He shouted while running away. "Damn you!" I shout after him. He left a trail of giggles that I thought was extremely adorable.

I stood up, shutting the closet in the process.

I ran down the endless hallway of our huge mansion. I turned the last corner that lead to our bedroom. I slowly opened the door, peaking in.

I walked in, being extra quiet. I looked under the bed, in the bathroom, in the closet, literally everywhere.

I was about to step out of the room when I saw the blanket..... breathing? I smirked and inched closer to him, making no sound.

I pounced on the bed, coming in contact with another body. I hear and 'oof' coming from under me.

I was straddling him, as I pulled the cover off his head. "Found you." I whisper in his ear. He chuckled. I pecked his lips, while whispering, "You're it." Before hopping off of him and down the hall.

I heard his footsteps a few feet away. I turned around and saw him running after me.

I turned the corner and into the bathroom, locking the door. He bangs on the door. "Miaaaa?" He says in a sing-song voice. "Ashtoooon?" I mock him.

He continues banging on the door until every thing goes silent. I stand up reaching for the door handle. I slowly twist it while peaking out.

It was clear so I opened it fully. I look around the corner. Thankfully, no one was there. I turned around to be met with the familiar face if my gorgeous boyfriend. Aka, Ashton.

He pounced at me, sending us both to fly to the floor. We landed with a 'thud'. As he landed on me, it knocked the breath out of me.

He straddles me taking his weight off of me. "You know, you weigh more than you look?" I say. "Well, you don't seem to notice that in bed." He winks. My eyes widened as I slap his arm.

Before I could push him off, his fingers meet my hips, tickling me senseless.

I started laughing uncontrollably. "A-ash! Stop!" I cry. He ignores my demand and continues tickling me.

"P-p-please!" I plead.

He bends down, still tickling me.

I was too busy pleading for him to stop, that I didn't notice his face was so close to mine. His lips met mine with much force, but passion at the same time. His fingers stopped torturing me, instead, they found their way around my waist.

We stood up still kissing. He picked me up bridal style while spinning me in circles. My head flew back from laughing so hard.

"Ash, what're you doing?" I ask.

He sets me back on the ground, pecks my cheek, and says, "Tag. You're it."

He pecks my nose and runs away. He's an idiot.

But he's my idiot.