Clubbing w/ Luke {For Jacky}

Clubbing with Luke {For Jacky}

I stared at the mirror in front of me. The dark red dress showed off my curves, yet didn't show to much cleavage. It was just a plain, strapless dress that went to mid thigh.

My long black hair flowed in luscious curls, that reached to my ribs. I had little makeup on. That consists on mascara, eyeliner, a little concealer, and light red lipgloss.

My feet were covered by a pair of black flats, because I really didn't wanna dance in heels.

"C'mon Jacky! It's already 7!" Luke whines. "Hold on!" I shout.

This is the first time I've actually dressed up with Luke. We've been dating for about 6 months already, but we never dressed up for any special occasion.

I just feel like I'm not good enough for him, that if I walk out of this house with him beside me, people will make fun of me.

I flicked the light off, while opening the door. There stood Luke, his back facing me. I can just see what he looks like.

White t-shirt, black skinny jeans, red converse, and a denim jean jacket. He still looked like a model in the most modern day outfit.

"Finally your-" he looked up at me. His eyes widened, jaw dropping. I covered my mouth, afraid I had something on my face. "Do I have something on my face, I'll be right back!" I say urgently.

As I run into the bathroom, I feel a tight grip on my wrist, pulling me back. Luke pulls me into him, no space between us whatsoever. His hands were on my waist as he looked down at me.

"You look beautiful! Don't worry, I love you okay?" He asks. I slowly nod as he leans forward, pecking my lips. "Tease." I glare playfully, walking out of his grip.

I hear his footsteps catch up with me, his fingers interlocking with mine.

We walk out of the house and into the car. He opens the door for me. "What a gentleman!" I wink at him. He chuckles while getting in the other side.

It took about 7 minutes to get there, and once we did, the parking lot was full. We eventually gave up and parked in the street.

Luke was VIP so we got in first.

We sat at the bar, sipping our drinks. We sat in silence, watching the sweaty bodies grind together. "Wanna dance?" Luke finally asks me.

I nod slowly. I don't know how to dance so this is going to be embarrassing.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me to the dance floor. We start doing random moves, dancing to Sorry For Party Rockin' by LMFAO.

The song hanged to Gas Pedal, and Luke smirked at me. "Slow down, grab the wall. Wiggle like you tryna' make your ass fall off. Gas pedal. Gas pedal." He sings along to it.

I couldn't control my laughter anymore, as I burst into tears. The tears streamed down my face from laughing so much.

"No, it's not funny." He says seriously. I raise a brow and smirk. "What do you mean?" I ask.

The song changed to Grind On Me. "Baby, grind on me. Take your time with me." He whispers in my ear. It sent shivers through my body.

I do as I was told, and grind on him. I was actually pretty good. And that's saying something!

My back was pushed up against his stomach, as his hands were on my hips. "Jacky, your so sexy!" He growls in my ear, turning me on drastically.

I turn around, still grinding on me. I'm just copying those around me doing it. As I was grinding on him, he started kissing my neck. My left arm was around his neck while the other was on his chest.

Both of his were on my hips.

His lips found their way behind my ear, slightly nipping at my skin. I bit my lip, realizing there will be a mark.

"I love you so much." He mumbles in my ear. I softly pull on his hair saying, "I live you more." And he didn't fight, considering he was too busy sucking on my neck.

I can't wait till we get home.