Somewhere New

Chapter one

'Why me?'

'Why now?'

'What if no body likes me?'

'They will all probably think I'm a freak, and a loser, and oh gosh'

Those were my exact thoughts as I sat in the car in front of my new school.

"Taylor, you will be alright, I promise. Sydney high is a great school, I read loads of reviews on that school website. okay. have a great first day."

My mom pulled me in a hug, and I rolled my eyes.

I stepped out of the car, gave her the 'okay' sign, and she drove off.

I found my way to the front desk to get my schedule.

"Um I'm Taylor Hines. I was told to come and get my schedule here."

Oh gosh i sounded like I was asking a question and not stating it.

"Oh yes!"

She shouted

"The girl from America? we hardly get people from across the world. But here's your schedule, and I hope you enjoy your year here!"

I mumbled a 'thanks' and went to find my home room.

Davis, lynne- home room

Suddenly I bumped into something and fell on the ground. I grabbed my head and tried to sit up.

"I am so sorry! are you alright?" the boy spoke.

I just looked at him as he helped me up. I couldn't take my eyes off of him; well his eyes that is. They were blue, crystal blue.

I was finally on my feet, mentally cussing my self out.

"You must be new?"

He questioned me.

"Yeah.."

His eyebrows cocked.

"Oh, you're the girl from America. hi, I'm Luke, and I promise to never knock you down again."

He stuck his hand out and laughed.

That's when it hit me. He's not just a Luke. He's Luke Hemmings, from 5 seconds of summer. oh Taylor, play cool, don't let him know, you know. Act stupid, but not too stupid.

I shook his hand and giggled.

"Taylor, and I hope you don't! but can you help me find my home room?"

I showed him my paper.

"We have this same home room, ms. Davis. She's just down the hall. Here, we'll walk together."

Luke grabbed my books from me and we made our way to our homeroom.

I can't contain my self. A smile spreads across my face.

Taylor, get ahold of yourself! Your boyband crush is walking you to class and caring your books.

"We also have music together, math, and English. so I can show you around and walk you to class."

He looked at me and smiled.

Oh gosh. His smile.

"You can also meet my friends. They're in a few of our classes, I think you'll like em they're nice lads."

"That sounds good. Stating I don't know anybody, making some friends would be nice."

The band. I'm going to meet the rest of the band.

Calum.

Ashton.

And Michael.

All of my baby's in one room. I've never met any of them or seen any of them till now.

God bless my mother for getting that job at the radio station. I need to that her when I get home.

After school

Luke showed me around school today, and it was amaze balls.

Okay, maybe more than amaze balls.

Cause your day has to be freaking amazing to meet 5 seconds of summer, and be in classes with them. I thought I was going to die, no joke.

I heard somebody yell my name.

I turned around to see Luke and Ashton.

" You need a lift home?"

"No! my mom is on her way, but thanks."

He gave me a thumbs up and got in his car.

My mom finally, only 25 minutes later, showed up.

When I got in the car I hugged her and said 'thanks mom' so many times.

"Taylor? are you okay?"

I laughed at her.

"Yes, I'm fine. But 5 seconds of summer goes to my school and I met them today! I have classes with them!"

I practically shouted at her.

She rolled her eyes.

Typical.

she doesn't care, she wants me to meet boys who are 'real'. Well they are real and if they weren't, i would still want them.

So boo! suck on that 'real boys'.

We finally reached 'home'.

It wasn't home for me yet, home was back in America along with my friends

I went to my room and pulled out my diary.

'Nov. 1,13

1st day of new school.

Amazing<3 5sos is there and in most of my classes!!! ^_^ I miss my real home and my friends. :'(

Xo, me'

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Authors note

New story!

I haven't been writing for a while but I pinky promise I will update every Friday! ( since I'm forever alone & have no plans)

Also if I get 5 votes for this chapter I will update.

But if I don't I probably won't update.

So if you like this please, please vote for it.

Thank you for reading. if you want to be in any part of the story you can message me on here or twitter.

Twitter: Jessica_tay2012