The R5 Haunting(A Rikessa and Raura Horror)

Vanessa,Laura,Ross,Rocky,Ratliff,Rydel,and Riker are at the Lynch' s,packing for a trip to a mansion in Denver.They all decided to go because it was close to Halloween and they all needed a break.R5 had 1 week before they went on their tour,and taping for Austin and Ally was put on hold.Ross came tumbling down the stairs to see that everyone was waiting on him."There you are!We've been waiting on you like...forever!We thought Nessa and Riker were going to smother eachother!"Rydel said,gesturing over at Riker and Vanessa,sitting elbow to elbow.Everyone knows that they both like eachother,but they're both too stubborn enough to admit it."Okay,let's go then,"Laura said,heading for the door.I followed gladly behind her.I think it's pretty obvious why any boy would like her.Those big brown eyes,wavy shoulder length hair,and that worn,cute black beanie she wears all the time.I've liked her since the first time that Riker brought Vanessa over,dragging her along.That was 3 years ago.She still looked the same,but she had grown a couple inches.We all headed out the door,and filed into the limousine.Yep,the girls insisted that we rent a limousine because it's going to be awhile before we see eachother again and they wanted it to be "fun."We all piled into the stretch limo and got settled.Rocky popped in a Glee CD.Of,course everyone knew the lyrics.We all sang along all the way to the haunted mansion.