Love And Civil War Mansions

As soon as Riker and Vanessa sat down in the limousine,they were whispering about things."I want to tell you something,"Riker said,his voice rough and heavy in her right ear."Me,too,"Vanessa said,accidentally brushing her cheek up against his.This small gesture made him blush instantaneously.It didn't take much for him to blush nowadays.Riker pulled out his phone from his pocket and started sending a text.Seconds later,Vanessa' s phone beeped .She pulled it out to see that Riker had sent her a message that read,"I like you."Vanessa turned to Riker,who stared back down at her.She shifted further to the window so that he couldn't see what her quick fingers were typing.Riker' s phone beeped faster than hers did."Me,too,"it read.Riker glanced over to see her blushing."What now?"read the text Riker sent Vanessa."Let's wait until we're further into the trip,then we'll tell them."Riker and Nessa looked up to see everyone staring at them.They both turned towards their windows.Vanessa' s phone beeped,but this time it was from Laura."Total hearts flying over there!"read the text.Nessa looked up into the eyes of Laura,smiling dopily at her older sister."What about you and Ross?I see arrows and Cupid wherever you guys go,"Vanessa texted back.Laura looked up at her,angrily.Nessa laughed silently and gazed out the window.There wasn't much to see,except for what looked like burnt trees and rubble."Guys,this looks kinda freaky,"Rydel said,looking at everyone in the car.Ross whipped out his IPhone."Brownfield Mansion,historical site since 1934.The civil war took place here,but ended shortly when Yankees burned the whole property to the ground,leaving only Brownfield Mansion standing.Legend has it that Mable,the confederate' s wife,passed away in the fire and roams the halls,searching for her beloved husband,"Ross read,clutching at his heart.Laura slapped his hand away."Seriously,nothing's going to happen,"Ratliff said,trying to comfort Rydel."Besides,you ladies have 4 big and buff men here to protect you!"Ross said flexing his muscles.Anyone could tell Laura was about to be as red as a tomato.Just then,the limo pulled up to an old,worn down looking mansion with an iron-wrought gate."Wow,"was all anyone could say.