The Mansion

The boys got all of the bags.Ratliff reached for Rydel's,but she beat him to it."Tutu' s need special care,"she said,leaving Ratliff by the car door.He turned to Ross and Ross said,"Don't worry,bro.You'll get used to it."Everyone walked up the rough,gravel driveway up to the gate.The whole mansion was engulfed in vines and it looked like it was there since the beginning of time.All the girls went over to the gate opening and were chattering about something."You have to tell them how you feel,"Rydel said,leaning against the brick wall."What about you?You and Ratliff are all googly eyes,"Vanessa said."I'll deal with him later.Now,Laura.About you and Ross.He's told me he likes you before.And we all know you like him,"Rydel said.Right then,the gate opened up and Riker walked up first,Vanessa following him.Why would Ross ever like me?Laura thought to herself.I'm a total geek,I'm clumsy and I'm not that attractive.Laura put the thought away for later.They stumbled up the hill to the double door entrance.Everyone waited on Rocky because he had the keys.Rocky was the last to arrive,with 4 gigantic bags.He let then fall on the floor."Hey!That's Louis Vuitton!"Rydel exclaimed.Rocky didn't care and he trotted up to the door.He touched the lock,and it gently opened."Looks like we didn't need a key,"Riker said.Everyone peered in through the cracked door,seeing if it was safe to enter."Come on,guys!Nothing's going-"Riker said,but he didn't get to finish.They were interrupted by a very large man stepping out through the door."I'm Frank,I'll be your doorman,"the mysterious man said."Like Frankenstein!"Rocky said,chuckling.Everyone looked at him.Rocky could be so childish sometimes.The man stepped aside."Ladies first,"he said,smiling.The girls looked back uncertainly at the boys,then they entered.They barely got both of their feet in before the door swung closed,with Frank in there with them.The girls banged on the door and so did the boys,but it didn't help."Let us out!"Laura said,truly terrified."Whenever your friends out there confess their love for you,you'll be set free.But until then,you're going to be stuck in here.And you can't scream or they'll be harmed every time you do.Good luck,"Frank said,and then disappeared through a door in the wall.