Prologue

Harry's POV

I woke up to louis bum in my face

"Wake up!" He screamed "or Niall will pull my finger"

That boy was too childish.

I pushed him off me and he sneered

Today we were traveling back to our hometowns to visit with our families. The first stop is my hometown Homleschappel England.

We were taking a limo there and Paul had instructed us to be ready by 8.

The alarm clock was covered by a dirty sock, so liam ran over and threw it off.

7:56 read the clock

We all looked at each other and screamed.

We were all ready by 8:05. Thank god.

Me and the boys scrambled down to the hotel lobby when we were greeted by a group of fans.

" I'm sorry but we gotta go" Zayn apologized and we hopped in the limo when we heard girls fighting and yelling behind us.

" How the hell did they find us again" liam said. "This was supposed to be private!"

Don't get me wrong we love all of our fans but they can be a little bit over the top. I hope to god that they won't be waiting at our houses.

But I feel bad for Niall, fans crashed his brothers wedding!

Paul climbed in the limo with a tired face and told the limo driver he can leave.

He nodded and looked back at us. He had dirty blonde hair and dark brown small eyes. He really looked like he didn't wanna be here.

The limo started and we were off.

Zayns POV

The limo started and I pulled out my phone.

" Can't wait for tonight so excited!" I tweeted.

Lou had already fell asleep. Wow. That boy could sleep through an apocalypse.

We took a sharp turn and I saw the collage I had considered going to awhile ago. I gazed for a couple of seconds when something caught me off guard.

A huge truck was going 90 mph right in our path.

I heard the windshield shatter and lots of pain. And that was it. We were done.

Hey guys:) hope you like it I had this idea and I thought it would be really cool to publish it and stuff. Please vote and read for more chapters!! - liv