Chapter 1: The Nerd

Faiths POV

The idea of leaving a family of ten to go off to collage for a few years is heartbreaking yet, I feel so refreshed.

The weight is off my shoulders.i am the oldest of all my siblings, and they all look up to me. I am basically there mother figure.

My parents are too busy partying and getting drunk and pregnant on school nights to care for there children, so I have to take care of them even though I was in school.

We live in New York USA, and not the City. I've never been to another country, and I'm pretty nervous. Plane rides aren't my thing.

My grandfather died in one. No survivors.

I can't believe I got into the collage I wanted to go. But what is really sad is a few months back the band One Direction were killed right outside of the collage.

I heard TONS of crying people are outside the collage mourning the deaths of the celebrities. I guess the guy that is responsible for there lives is getting death threats.

He survived I guess but is in a coma.

One direction was ok. Some of there music was good. They were good looking. But my best friend Samantha was a HUGE fan and she started cutting her self because of there deaths.

When I found out I flushed all the blades down the toilet and I gave her a talk.

I've always been " the teachers pet" And " that girl that likes school"

In collage, now that I'll be away from my family I think ill come out of my shell. Hopefully I will be like characters in movies. I want my collage days to be the best times of my life, especially now that I'm not a "mom" anymore!

I've never kissed anyone before. I'm a virgin. I had one boyfriend he kissed me on the check. As you can probably tell, I don't rush into relationships.

I'm the girl nerd of my school. Who would wanna date me? My long brown curly hair, glasses, my preppy style isn't exactly 'cool' sure, I had a group of friends.

It took me awhile but once people get to know me, I'm way more fun.

In one week I leave the US, and from my job at Macys I have enough money saved ( and discounts from working there) to change my image for collage.

My parents won't be happy. But you know what? I really didnt give a shit. I'm an adult now and I'm responsible.

I'm not gonna be emo, or dress like a slut, I just don't want to be known as the school nerd.

A think I'm ready for this big change... I just hope it's not too much.

Hey guys hope you like it I need votes and crap plessee