Heather

Papyrus' P.O.V
My body was weak, my limbs feeling like that wobbly human dessert. Breathing heavy. Scratched arms. Dry hands. The whole lot of it, I guess. But then I realised - I was alive. Sans was alive.
We had survived. Miraculously. I dunno how, but... we're very lucky.
We had landed in a cave, with Sans laid down next to me. I hope he'll wake up soon...

Blueberry's P.O.V
'You're dead. I'm dead again.' Horror said, a chill tingling down my spine. I could see him in the black of my eyelids - was I dreaming or what? I couldn't tell. "I don't think so... I don't like talking about these things, Horror! What if we are dead?"
'Oh shut it, shit-for-bones.'
"Horror, what's shit?"
'Something that's not important to you, B.'
"Oh, ok then. When are we going to wake u-"
My eyes started to slide open, the light blinding me. Papyrus was visible as an orange blob for a second, which made me giggle a little bit. It made him turn around to look at me and smile with tears. "Bro!" "Papy!" We hugged, crying happily. "I'll never let you go again, bro." He said as I buried my face in his orange hoodie, which still smelt of old things and cigarettes. It was kind of comforting, actually. To be so close to someone that you enjoy their smell when you hug them. "You didn't let me go, did you?"
"No, I didn't."
We just sat there and hugged. For ages. Never letting go.
OoOoOoO

We had to climb up the cliff to get home. It wasn't too long, I don't think. Our hands were pretty scuffed afterwards.
"So, what do you wanna do when we get home, Papy?" I asked as we began to walk.
"Nothin'. We'll get your curse lifted sooner or later."
"Papy?"
"Hm?"
"You're the best brother ever."
"Huh? Naw, I think you've got that the wrong way around." He smiled and I smiled back. I was going to be free. And I was never afraid of it, either.

"Brother?"
"Yeah?"
"What's shit?"
"... Who taught you that word?"
"Horror said it, he called me shit-for-bones. But what is it?"
"...."
"Papy?"
"...."
"Papyrus?"
"Nope."
"But I wanna know!"
"Don't think you should, bro."
"Why?"
"Bad for ya."

Hello dere! Pretzel here. I just want to say that I really enjoyed writing this. It was so fun to play around with Blueberry's emotions, like he had a good side and a bad side. Overall it was fun to write, it gave me a few blocks here and there, but that's fine! Blocks are ok, I guess. Annoying, but ok. Natural!
Delays aside, I've always looked forward to Saturday nights because that's when I can type away! (Also my computer isn't working, I dunno what's wrong with it D: blarg) The best part of this was when I was writing when B knocked Papy's tooth out, I was pissing myself laughing because it was so funny to me, I dunno why.
So yeah, I have some ideas for a new book that I hope you'll enjoy, possibly a sequel to either book that's finished? Or maybe something entirely new. Just sit tight and prepare to expect the unexpected!

And you must remember, never read this book after dark. Why? He'll come and find you... mwah hah hah! -PretzelSituation