gayness level 100

He's amazing. Nathan thought as he stared lovingly at the man infront of him. He stood behind the counter of the coffee shop, dressed in a black polo shirt and black jeans, with a dark red apron complete with nametag. He watched as the man made coffee and spoke to customers and co-workers. He was too far away to see the name written upon the nametag, to his frustration. He wanted to know the name of the man.

Nathan had only came in for an iced tea, but decided to stay when he saw the magnificent man behind the counter.

Sipping his iced tea, he studied the man. Suddenly, the man looked up and locked eyes with Nathan. He stared with an amused look in his eyes, daring Nathan to look away. Blushing, he tore his eyes away from the man's, looking down into his cup of iced tea.

He heard a slight laugh from behind the counter. Glancing up, he saw the man smiling whilst making coffee. His smile...

Nathan stared dreamily at the man.

He was snapped out of his daze when he realized the man was walking over, holding a fresh cup of iced tea. Setting it down on the table, the man looked amusedly at Nathan.

"You looked as if you needed another." he said smiling and looking down at Nathan where he sat.

"O-oh t-thanks." Nathan replied, looking down blushing. Goddammit stutter..now I look like an idiot. He's never gonna like me now..

"Meet here at six. That's the end of my shift."

Looking up, surprised, Nathan saw the man walking away towards the counter. Six..what time is it now? He pulled his phone out his pocket to check. Five thirty..half an hour.

Nathan sat with his iced tea, watching the man serve coffee for another half hour. At the end of his shift, the man took off his apron and walked through a back door. Coming out, he walked over to the table.

"Hi."

"H-Hi.."

The man smiled and offered his hand to Nathan.

"Coming?"

"U-uh, where?"

"To the beach. I wanna take a walk."

"Oh um s-sure."

Nathan took his hand and followed him out the door of the coffee shop.

On the way to the beach, a thought occured to Nathan.

"I don't even know your name."

Chuckling, the man smiled and looked at Nathan.

"Chris."

A/N

This is about two irl's who would look super frickin cute together. Just so ya know c: