Chapter 29:

SARAHS' POV

I am currently shopping in the mall with Ashton. I told him I have clothes and I do not need to shop here but he insisted. Plus who am I to turn down free clothes?!

"How about this?" I asked pointing to an elegant dress that I really liked.

"Not pretty enough for you babe. I had to find the most amazing dress there is in this mall." He winked. Aw, isn't he the sweetest. On another note I really hope he does not mean what he said because that could take a long time.

"Do I get shoes too?" I looked at him sweetly. I know I sounded spoiled but since he is buying me a new dress I might not have shoes to match.

"Of course. Would I take my girlfriend here and not buy her shoes?" Girlfriend? I chocked on my spit. I like him but do I like him enough to date him.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied confidently. This was a bit of a turn off but since he is so sweet he can get away with this.

"What if I do not want to be?" I asked in a teasing way. Even though I said it in a teasing way it really was something that was on my mind. What if I did not want to be his girlfriend? Would he care what I thought? Some anger flashed through his eyes for a split second but he tried to hide it. What the heck??

"Do you not want to be?" He asked in mock sadness.

"I do, just asking." I laughed nervously.

"Do not worry baby, if you are not ready to be my girlfriend that is okay." Is he bipolar or something? One minute he is angry at me for my question then he says I should not worry and I do not have to be?

"I do not think I am ready sorry." The anger was back in his eyes.

"Maybe we should go back to shopping." He said through gritted teeth. Which kind of scared me.

"Um...o-okay!" I stuttered.

"How about this?" I asked for the hundredth time. It has been over an two and a half hours and Ashton says that the outfits I am picking out are not beautiful enough for me.

"Nah, not really that nice."

"I give up!" I shouted frustrated. Our date is in a few hours and at this point in time I do not think we will make it. "I can just wear something from home."

"No, do not worry! I will find something soon." I sighed I never had such a terrible experience shopping before and I never thought I would.

"I hope so." I muttered.

"FOUND IT!" He shouted happily after another half an hour of looking. I was so happy it was over. I ran over to him to see what it looked like, but he was already paying for it.

"I want to see!" I whined.

"You can not see it!" He protested "It will ruin the surprise!" Boo..he is being a poop! I decide I would give him the silent treatment. Only up until our date though then I will forgive him.

ASHTONS' POV

I found the hottest dress in the whole mall! I know because we spent 3 hours looking through every store. I kept telling Sarah the dresses were not good enough because she picked the elegant, modest dresses. No, just no. I do not want that. I do not like you for your personality. Sorry, but it is the truth. I am a guy.

You might be thinking when she see's this dress she wont wear it but I am going to make her change at my house and she will only be able to see the dress at my house. She can not say no then because she wont have anything else to choose from. I can not wait to see her in that dress.

A/N: I DON'T AGREE WITH ANY OF ASHTONS IDEAS IT'S JUST PART OF THE STORY!

P.S. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ASHTON AND SARAH AND THEN MAYBE HARRY WILL BE BACK IN THE PICTURE ;)

GOODNIGHT!

ENJOY VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!