The meeting

*beep beep beep*

Ugh I have to wake up, the meeting is in one hour.

I got up from bed and went to the kitchen, well if that's what you could call it. Living in a bus wasn't exactly glamorous, it was really small for four people to live in it.

"GIRLS! What's for breakfast?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Fruit salad" Ally announced.

"We need to start eating healthy." groaned Lauren rolling her eyes.

"Where are Dinah and Normani?" asked Ally.

"I saw them sleeping, we should prank them. Don't you think girls?" I suggested.

"Yeah, last time Dinah stole my towel while I was taking a shower. But what should we do?" asked Lauren smirking.

"I was thinking about writing stuff on their faces, they are both heavy sleepers." I said.

"Girls, I'm not being part of this prank. Dinah's revenge is going to be twice as worse as the prank you are doing to her." cautioned Ally.

"C'mon live a little. What can she do? Steal my towel again? Let's go Camz!" exclaimed Lauren.

We went to Dinah's and Normani's "room" and began to write stuff like "I love Camila","I love Lauren" and drawing silly things on their faces.

"They'll have a hard time washing that off of their faces" I laughed.

"Let's wait for them to wake up, they'll be really confused" laughed Lauren.

We went to the kitchen again to join Ally who was talking very seriously on the phone.

"Ok ok, we'll be there early don't worry." insisted Ally. "DINAAH NORMANII WAKE UP! We have to be at the meeting in 1 hour" shouted Ally.