*~*~ Chapter 4 ~*~*

*~*~*~*~ 3 months later *~*~*~*

Three months had passed since we'd told everyone about penut (its what my brother callled my nusin while my aunty/sister was pregnant) wed had had the second scan but had decided not to find out what we were havin since I'd known what I wanted to call my kids since I was 9... yes sad i know

The boys had been practicing for the tour every day for the last two weeks leaving me Cleo and Dekota alone, without much to do. so just 15 days after the tour rehursles had started Nialls older brother, greg, came over form Ireland to see Niall, but didnt realise that they had rehursels so he ended up as a baby sitter for dekota while me and cleo had some well deserved girl time - shopping!

"BYEEE GREG! SEE YA LAYER!" i yelled as i shoved Cleo out of the door

"maybe we shouldnt leave Dekota just yet..." she compliand standing by the passenger door

"Cleo, come onnnn! we havent had a day to ourselves in months. do ya think Mikayla would want us to sit around the house all day?"

"No, but...."

"exactly! so come on get in! we need to get a cot and stuff other wise this bump," i rubbed my belly " isnt' going to have a bed is it?"

"okay, okay you win." she sighed climbing into the passenger seat as i got in the drivers seat "where to first?"

"ummmm i know" i grined pulling out of the drive way at mine and Liams house "We need a cot so Ikea it is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later me and cleo had  bought everything wed need for the babys room including; dark wood Cot, Wardrobe, a Chest of draws, changing table a book shelf and a bed(which we were planning on putting in the loft for when the babys big enough for it.) all made form the same wood. we also bought a light beige paint to go on three of the walls and a turquoisey-blue colour for the feature wall with matching beding.

I put the bedding paint and mattrass along with some clothes wed bought while we were out on the kitchen table. "Greg I'm home!" i shouted up to him when id brought every thing in from the car having droped Cleo at Harrys house on the way past.

"shhhhhhhhhhh! dekotas asleep!" he said following me into the living room.

"oh right sorry, looks like shes not the only one" i said nodding towards Liam, Louis and Niall who were all spread out along the sofas and chair.

"not for long!" greg said jumping on to Niall who was sat on the chair

"Ooww! greg you twat!" niall said kicking his brother to the floor. I bit my lip trying mmy hardest not to laugh but i couldnt help it, i laughed and laughed and sonn Niall and greg were laughing with me. When I'd finshed laughing I pushed Louis, who was still sleeping, off the sofa and snuggled next to Liam who was woken by Niall.

"heeeyyyy!" louis protested from the floor "im tired!"

"And I'm pregnant" i contered him

"Fine" he huffed standing up as Dekota started crying. "im gunna go take my baby home, see ya laters" he said grabbing Dekotas things and going upsatirs to collect his little girl

"Actually we better get off" Niall said slapping greg lightly around the back of his head "get up! we'll leave you two to your selves for a bit."

"okay" i said getting up and walking to the door to help Louis with the pram, you would expect after six months he'd know what to do by now, gave them all a hug goodbye as liam came and wrapped his arms around my waist as we watched everyone off and closed the door. "hey guess what?" i asked turning to face Liam.