3

Gordie and I started to become very close since I met him in the ice cream shoppe

Gordie and I started to become very close since I met him in the ice cream shoppe. We have been addicted to each other. I also have been hanging out with his friends. Teddy is crazy, the usual. Chris is the sweetest and Vern is just adorable I mean look at him.

For the last two weeks the guys and I have been having so much fun. We have been going to the lake, the tree house, the carnival, the drag races and a whole bunch of other stuff. I liked hanging out with the guys.

I also made another friend. Her name is Summer. She is super nice. She is also my neighbor so it's even better. She doesn't really hang out with the guys and I. I don't know why though,But what I did know is that she liked Teddy.

She has long wavy hair and has brown eyes. She is short and sweet. But around me she's crazy. I like her a lot. I can also tell her anything. She is really a good friend.

.

It was a hot summer morning. I woke up to the birds chirping and to the smell of pancakes and bacon cooking. I didn't take a shower because I knew I was going swimming. I put on the black and white spotted one piece and put my white sundress over it. I put two pig tails in my hair and took a pair of sun glasses.

After I ate breakfast I walked to Summers house. We walked to the lake talking about things. But all Summer was talking about was Teddy.

"El oh my god I saw teddy yesterday. I think he got new glasses. She looks so cute in them"Summer jumped around in excitement.

"Summer brace yourself" i smiled and she just laughed.

"I know I just really really reallllllllyy like him" she giggled am I just rolled my eyes.

We continued to walk down to the lake. It was quiet. I was surprised because it was so hot outside and no one was there.

Summer and I laid our towels down under a shady maple tree.

"So tell me about Gordie" summer tapped my arm and gave me a cheesy smile.

"He's good" I turned to summer and smiled.

"Yea ok. I know he's more than good" she put up air quotes when she said good.

"Shut up Summer" I turned and rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on I know you wanna sleep with him" summer smiled pretended she was innocent.

"Summer oh my god. I'm twelve"I screamed but it was kinda funny.Whoops

"EL WANTS TO DO GORDO EL WANTS TO DO GORDO" El got up and started to yell and dance all around. (Seriously summer needs to chill)

I just laid back and put my hands over my face.

"EL WANTS TO DO GOR" Summer was cut off. By the one and only Teddy.

"Hey so you wanna do Gordie" Teddy came up behind me almost giving me a heat attack. Summer sat there in a daze and I just seemed embarrassed.

"NO I DO NOT" I shouted and kicked the sand. Teddy started laughing and said something I couldn't hear.

I heard a shout from the distance.

"Hey Ted where are we sitting" Gordie turned his head and saw Teddy, Summer and I sitting under the tree.

"Oh hey guys" Gordie walked over to us with that cute smile of his.

"Hey Gordo" Summer and I said it in unison.

We all hung out together for a bit. We played Marco Polo and other games. We all bonded and for some reason Summer didn't really mind hanging out with the guys. She even whispered in my ear that she liked them.

"Hey Sum wanna get the radio out of my bag and help me find a signal" Teddy glanced at her and smiled.

"Sure" Summer smiled and pulled out a small radio out of Teddy's bag.

"Um me and El are gunna go back in the water for a bit until you guys get the radio working." Gordie put his hand out and I laid my hand on his. We walked to the water and sat down skipping rocks and splashing each other. I looked back and saw Summer and Teddy laughing singing to lollipop. I laughed and gave Summer a thumbs up.

"Um El" Gordie broke the silence.

"Yea what's up"

"Have you ever had your first kiss" Gordo looked at me and bit his lip.

"No I haven't" I looked up and tapped my feet.

"Good" Gordie leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You better not let anyone else ever kiss you besides me OK" Gordie pointed his finger at me.

"Ok" I blushed and Gordie and I walked back to the tree holding hands.

DUDE I JUST MEET YOU

AND THATS OK

A/n
Honestly Summer is my spirit animal.
Sorry about the bad chapter.
W/c 828

-Bri⛅️