Chapter 11

-The next day-

Today is the day Shawn and I met exactly 1 year ago!

"Happy anniversary!" He comes in with a present wrapped in a small box.

I open it up and there's a bottle of perfume I have been wanting forever!

"How did yo-"

"Mia told me."

"I love you!" I say kissing him.

I give him his gift. I watch as he opens up the new watch I bought him.

"You shouldn't have!" He says hugging me.

"Well I did."

"Tonight I reserved table 8 at Nandos, your favourite, and I will have another present for you later." He sneakily says getting my hopes up.

"You really didn't hav-"

"Well I did" He says exactly how I did.

-Tonight-

Shawn and I go to leave the restaurant and then Shawn says "Let's go for a romantic walk on the sunset beach."

I follow his lead to the beach.

I look at the waves and then I turn to look at Shawn beside me.....Kneeling on one knee..

"Oh my gosh." I start to cry as my mascara goes everywhere.

"Kimmy Woods" He starts "Will you marry me?"
"YES YES YES!" I pull him up and kiss him and then he puts the rings on our fingers.

-Home-

I message everyone I know (Cameron, Mia, Becca, Caspar and my family who lives in Australia.)

Then I go to find Shawn,

"Goodnight future hubby." I yawn.

"Goodnight future wifey." He laughs at my yawn.

We both get into bed and immediately fall asleep.